Lindt Strawberries And Creme Classic Recipe Bar uploaded by raina c.

BY LINDT

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Strawberry
  • Taste: White Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 4.2 oz (120 g)
  • Packaging: Wrapper

Sugar, cocoa butter, milk, skim milk,strawberry pieces, soya lecithin(emulsifier), natural and artificial flavors.

• I've never ever seen this!! I love the White Coconut exce...1 Answers
Serene B.
Columbia, SC
Strawberries and cream? In chocolate form? Hello, perfection! I love white chocolate, and the slight tang of the strawberries brings everything together so well. Now to figure out a way to stop myself from eating it all in one sitting...
Ashley S.
Aberdeen Township
When I first saw this bar in a store while I was pregnant made me excited. There was no hesitation as I had to try it. I’m glad i made the purchase because it was amazing! The taste was so creamy and indulged my sweet tooth as well as my craving.
Silvia R.
By far the best chocolate out there for all you chocolate lovers! This just melts right in your mouth! It’s so creamy it keeps you wanting more and more! I just can’t get enough! Can’t have just one bite!
LifeInLipstick H.
Houston
These taste just like strawberry milk. It’s so rich and creamy. I can’t eat too much of it but I love taking just a little piece for a sweet pick me up. I love the richness and creaminess of Lindt chocolates and these at no exception.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I had this around Easter time last year and I believe it is a seasonal product. You can’t go wrong with Lindt but this flavor is not one that I could have.l a lot of as i much prefer milk chocolate.
Franciele M.
Toluca Lake, CA
Lindt are one of my favorite chocolate brand. I feel like they have the best taste chocolate out there. So light and not so sugary which is hard to find now at days . I usually keep one in my home for those mid nite sweet cravings
J’Wana S.
Marion, VA
I actually tried this in truffle form first and literally ate the whole bag in one day (although I did share with a couple of lucky people just so they could understand how good it was!) I haven’t been. Able to find the flavor since and I’m heartbroken! I need this in my life! I would buy over and over and in bulk if I had to!
Stephanie A.
This chocolate tastes amazing and comes in variety of options to choose from. It is really tasty and really creamy. Their prices are actually affordable. This chocolate bar is actually around $4. Their are more expensive things but that would be because they have a higher quantity of product.
Courtney H.
morton
Love love love this brand of chocolates. They’re always just what you need. They’re not really on the healthy side. I would rather have this chocolate than any other. We regularly buy! Will always buy again!
Jenna P.
Ohhhh this is amazing chocolate! It has a subtle smooth flavor and the bits of strawberry add in that fruity kick to balance out the white chocolate. Big fan of this and I always look forward to getting it in my Christmas stocking
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
I've never ever seen this!! I love the White Coconut excellence bar, is this as good??