Lindt & Sprungli Lindt Lindor Coconut Milk Chocolate Truffles 6 oz uploaded by Frankie S.Lindt & Sprungli Lindt Lindor Coconut Milk Chocolate Truffles 6 oz uploaded by Dawn S.

BY LINDT & SPRUNGLI #53 in Nut Candy

Lindt lindor coconut milk chocolate truffles 6 oz see more...

• Is there a definite presence of coconut? I hate when the coconut...1 Answers
Frankie S.
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
Ooooo these little eggs from Lundy for Easter are heavenly. I love Lindt chocolates and this coconut filling is the best. little egg shapes are so cute OMG. love them!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
YUM!!! This is soooo delicious! Coconut flavor isn't overwhelming or perfumey tasting.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Powell, OH
I LOVE these!!! I'm a coconut and chocolate lover so these are right up my ally! They just melt in your mouth. Perfection!
Hunza K.
Hunza K.
Mesquite, TX
If you're a lover of coconut like me, you'll absolutely adore this brand! So spot on and creamy,
Alisha K.
Alisha K.
Okahumpka , FL
I'm so allergic to these so no lindt for me but my finance loves them the chocolate is just to rich for me
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
I was a bit leery as to how they were going to pull off a coconut truffle, but they did it! It's delicious! The center isn't perfectly creamy, but it's pretty close.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Chino, CA
Omg omg omg the beeeeest f'n chocolate on this planet...I love how perfectly round and smooth they are. Not the biggest fan of white chocolate tho, dark chocolate is the best <3
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
columbus, Ohio
I love chocolate and cocanut ..............................................
Jennifer  p.
Jennifer p.
Livonia, MI
Is there a definite presence of coconut? I hate when the coconut is just a hint, Lindt is always so good, just wondering about this flavor. Thanks in advance for the advice!!!!