BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Milk Chocolate with a White Chocolate Center Inspired by a secret recipe, Lindt Master Chocolatiers have created a chocolate masterpiece: LINDOR Truffles. This delicious Lindt Chocolate Shell enrobes an irresistibly smooth filling. Once you break the shell the filling will start to melt, and so will you. Each box contains 60 Spring LINDOR truffles, featuring a milk chocolate shell with a smooth melting white chocolate center.

Sheila C.
Oak Park, MI
There isn't a Lindt single I don't like!!! They are creamy and o so yummy!!!! Plus when I get one at the store I can indulge and not worry about eating a bunch because I only bought one lol.
Rhonda A.
This candy is so indulging, it’s to die for!! The taste texture just melts in your mouth!! It’s taste great no doubt about it!! Yes it’s pricey, but do definitely worth it!!
Marie D.
Milford, PA
As far as chocolate goes, the Spring flavor Lindt chocolates are my families FAVORITE. The chocolate is better tasting than Godiva on an every day basis. We believe it's better than any chocolate out there tbh. We will buy this by the bag multiple times in the Spring season, which is why we go to the gym every day lol.
Lydia R.
Love that they have done a seasonal flavor to keep it exciting. These are a more spend chocolate, but I feel the need to only have one at a time, and I'm very satisfied after that. I love that it's not all hard chocolate and there's the cream center. The flavors always stand out. These will always be my favorite little bites of chocolate to have around.
April G.
Gautier , MS
This is some of the best chocolate that you will ever put in your mouth. I buy this whenever it's available. It is only out during the holidays. My family has even got hooked on this. It's a little pricey but I don't mind paying for something this good.
Kalen C.
Conway, AR
I buy Lindt from time to time thinking it's going to be so good and I'm disappointed every time. I've tried a lot of different flavors and I'm just never impressed doesn't taste like high quality chocolate- in my opinion.
Anne Z.
Canton, MI
Okay, so maybe not the entire box, but the Spring li forbid my absolute favorite chocolate. A creamy blend of white and milk chocolate that must be savored. So disappointing this chocolate is only available 4x's per year
Lauren A.
Milwaukie , OR
I love this spring time treats! getting these as an Easter gift are the best. The mix of white and milk chocolate is so silky and works perfect together! I wish they had these year round.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The spring Lindt truffles are great! Milk chocolate shell with a white chocolate soft filling. Great combination, and I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate. Definitely worth a try
Ariel T.
Atlanta, GA
I love all Lindt chocolates, and these are no exception - they are a milk chocolate shell with a soft creamy white center. It's very much like a milky cup of hot cocoa to me - absolutely wonderful!