Lindt Spring Flower Box

by Lindt

Milk Chocolate with a White Chocolate Center This Limited Edition Spring LINDOR Flower Box is the perfect spring gift from Lindt. Inspired by a secret recipe, Lindt Master Chocolatiers have created a chocolate masterpiece: LINDOR Truffles. This delicious Lindt Chocolate Shell enrobes an irresistibly smooth filling. Once you break the shell the filling will start to melt, and so will you. Each box contains 18 Spring LINDOR truffles, featuring a milk chocolate shell with a smooth melting white chocolate center.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lindt Spring Flower Box!
How would you rate this product?
Makayla H.
No mater what kind of Lindt chocolate it is I will like it end of story. It's so smooth and creamy. One of my favorite truffles.
Mariya H.
Oshawa
My favorite flavor of lindt. Creamy white chocolate in the inside is to die for. I love how unique are their chocolates
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This made great gifts for my children's teachers, but was a bit over-priced for the quantity included.
Mallory L.
Hope , BC
You can't go wrong eating Lindt chocolate, it is seriously all delightful. I've never had a Lindt I didn't love.
Kimberley L.
Vancouver, BC
Mmmmm is all I have to say, this was so yummy white chocolate in the inside milk chocolate on the outside, what else could you ask for?!
Jillian B.
AMHERST, Nova Scotia
A friend served these as a table treat at her wedding and they were delicious. All the guests were pumped to have these as a treat!
Marianne O.
Those chocolates are clearly the best! They are so delicious, I have to restrain myself from eating them all in one sitting because of their price! They are a real treat, they make an amazing gift also! I truly recommend
Cynthia N.
Gainesville, GA
Lindt's truffles are fantastic!!! My husband and I love them!! The outside is kind of crunchy and the insides is nice and creamy! We don't have a favorite flavor, we love them all!
TY P.
These seasonal chocolates are my absolute favorite!!! They are only available 3 or 4 times a year and I can't wait for them to return!!!
Anvita R.
Somerset, NJ
These are soo yummy and perfect for an Easter gift or any birthday gift in general you can never go wrong with chocolate

Looking for your answer?