BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Milk Chocolate with a White Chocolate Center This Limited Edition Spring LINDOR Flower Box is the perfect spring gift from Lindt. Inspired by a secret recipe, Lindt Master Chocolatiers have created a chocolate masterpiece: LINDOR Truffles. This delicious Lindt Chocolate Shell enrobes an irresistibly smooth filling. Once you break the shell the filling will start to melt, and so will you. Each box contains 18 Spring LINDOR truffles, featuring a milk chocolate shell with a smooth melting white chocolate center.

Camila C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
MY FAV CHOCOLATE OF ALL TIME!!! So creamy and amazing. I can buy this at any drug store but they have their own store which is amazing not too far from me! It's pricey for chocolate but when I go in to their stand alone store I got crazy! They have limited edition ones and everything !
Kimberlee W.
This is my favorite chocolate on the market I love everything about it. It is more expensive then most chocolate on the market. I eat this as a treat and one of them really fills you up you will love these sweet treats. I will buy these again and again
Kathleen M.
Billerica, MA
These are my Favorite Chocolates, they taste great. They are really smooth and creamy. Both the milk and white chocolate are amazing and either of them is to over powering. I get these at Rite aid sometimes they are on sale.
Leanne C.
The limited edition flavor of these truffles are my absolute favorite from Lindt--milk chocolate shell with white chocolate filling. I purchase them every holiday season! The gift packaging of this box is also just adorable.
Amanda H.
Love, love, love Lindt chocolate. In addition to taste, it is so smooth. You can't beat how delish their chocolate is. The milk chocolate is incredibly tasty, Lindt is one of my most favorite candy brands. The clean taste of the chocolate makes it hard to stop eating!
Gabby T.
I love Lindt! This looks like a great gift for at. Patrick's day or Easter! I'm not sure what type of truffles these are but the dark chocolate ones absolutely amazing!! I know I would love this as a gift(graduation or birthday)!!
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
How pretty this box is who wouldn't love getting this as a little gift! Plus those Lindt chocolates are my absolute favorite prestige brand of chocolates and they are still affordable
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
It's okay, but I prefer an assortment of chocolates. I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, so I wasn't thrilled with it. It's a little pricey, but the milk chocolate is worth it. I would recommend trying other Lindt products.
Jennie R.
I'm not a big candy fan, but I will never deny having a piece of this chocolate. I don't eat it often, but when I do there isn't many left. I can find these about anywhere like CVS or Walmart and I would purchase more.
Cynthia N.
Gainesville, GA
Lindt's truffles are fantastic!!! My husband and I love them!! The outside is kind of crunchy and the insides is nice and creamy! We don't have a favorite flavor, we love them all!