BY LINDT

Lindt's Master Chocolatiers craftsmanship is demonstrated with this Signature Collection featuring an executive combination of smooth melting truffles and luscious filled chocolate pralines. They have been carefully selected and tastefully arranged to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cristina R.
I got this as a present and I gotta say love love! Super chic and delicious! I love Lindt my expectations were met! I would recommend this as a treat for someone special or yourself!
Courtney H.
morton
Lllllloooovvveeee this bar! It taste so good. They are very pricey but you get what you pay for that’s for sure! I’m in love with this bar. I buy one at least every few weeks. I would purchase again.
patty m.
Porterville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Necessity is an understatement for this chocolate these are so delicious my hubby gets them or me every time it's a special occasion
Eva E.
Niantic
Hands down the best chocolate. Creamy and smooth. Try their desert chocolates too. Awesome.
Samantha B.
Nanaimo, BC
Some are good some aren't good but thanks to my boyfriends tummy they all got eaten. Best box you can find for sure. Received it as a Christmas gift from my boyfriend and we most definitely enjoyed them hehe
Brittney A.
Port Colborne , ON
Lint it a staple in my house. Every Holliday I can bet that we will have a box kicking around. The original is my favorite but I haven’t had one I did it like. It’s a bit more pricy. But 100% worth it.
Steffi R.
Doral
These chocolates full my mouth with flavor. The flavor is rich in taste and totally addictive. This is a delicious and diverse collection. It also makes a great gift and far surpass other chocolates in the same price range.
Tanya S.
Brampton, ON
Received this as a gift. Great sized box filled with multiple chocolates. Great flavours. Not your typical bix of chocolate flavours. Would buy this myself.
heidi N.
Grand Falls, NL
Only complaint is the price. But it’s good chocolate so it can be worth it around the holidays. I rarely eat it, but I love them a lot, they taste great
Lory S.
Hinterm Köppel 47 Herdorf
I kept on buying lind collections the packaging are so nice specially when you gave this as a present and me myself love eating this as well.