Lindt Sea Salt Lindor Truffles uploaded by Brittany T.

BY LINDT

Our signature smooth milk chocolate is enhanced by the subtle addition of sea salt for a deliciously satisfying taste experience. 75 truffles per bag.

Contains approximately 75 truffles. A delicate milk chocolate shell with sea salt crystals enrobes an irresistibly smooth melting milk chocolate center infused with sea salt. Discover the LINDOR truffle. Smooth, melting, luscious. When you break its shell, LINDOR starts to melt and so will you. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Sea Salt
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 75
  • Weight: 31.7 oz (899 g)

Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Soya Lecithin (Emulsifier), Barley Malt Powder, Vanillin (Artificial Flavoring)], Vegetable Oil (Coconut, Palm Kernel), Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Sea Salt, Soya Lecithin (Emulsifier), Barley Malt Powder, Artificial Flavors.

Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I love Lindor truffles, but these aren’t my favorite. I think they are just a little too salty. However, they are still good quality and affordable. It’s more of just a preference thing for me. I will continue to buy other flavors.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love these chocolates! My sister got me a bag for Christmas and they were gone quite fast. The chocolate is great and melts in your mouth & there are actual grains of sea salt in the chocolate. A perfect sweet/salty ratio!
Jordan R.
Winston Salem, NC
These are my FAVORITE sweets. They are very pricey so I don’t indulge often, but when I do it is great. Not too chocolatey but very creamy and the sea salt helps with the flavor. Please try once if you haven’t already.
Kaitlin V.
Salem, OH
Having had the original Lindt truffles, I was intrigued when these sea salt ones came out. Being a sucker for anything sweet and salty, I had to try them out. Lindt has a reputation that precedes this product, and with no surprise, I was impressed. With the same creamy texture and delicious taste of the salt mixed in, these are heavenly. If truffles are your treat of choice, I'd check these out.
Angie B.
108 Meadow Drive Gretna, NE 68028
These are one of the absolute best chocolates in the world in my eyes! I LOVE them! Amazing taste! At my house I hide them so no one else can have any, I want them all for myself! Highly recommend!
Kenzie C.
The liquid chocolate inside these truffles is actual liquid joy. I really love the flavor of these chocolates, and I know having to unwrap each one is the only thing that keeps me from eating a whole bag in one sitting!
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
I did kinda like these. A sicker for vanilla chocolate, and this was right up my alley. I wasn't sure how much of the sea salt I was going to like with this, it it was so super yummy smooth and creamy
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really wasn’t expecting to like these. At first I thought they looked really weird haha. But after trying them I realized they were amazing! The combination of the hard chocolate, the chocolate inside, and the salt is so unique and delicious. It’s a great chocolate if you are looking for something kind of different.
Jerwin C.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my! Who would’ve thought that chocolate + sea salt pairs wonderfully? When you bite into this treat, you’re still able to get that crunch from the sea salt because it’s not melted down into the chocolate. You get bits and pieces that’ll make you want another one.
Steff N.
Minneapolis, MN
I got these as part of a little “thank you” package from an old supervisor back in my dairy eating days...sinfully delicious. I’m pretty sure I mowed through the entire bag in a day. One of the very few items I actually miss eating since switching to a vegan diet.

back