BY LINDT

The Hello collection is modern, enticing and sinfully delicious. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers.

• Flavor: Caramel
  • Piece count: 24
  • Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Weight: 33.6 oz (953 g)
  • Packaging: Wrapper
  • Gluten free: No

Christy C.
I was having a rough day and needed a pick-me-up. I decided to give this a go and absolutely love it! It's a perfect little bar of happy lol delicious, of course,but then again can you ever go wrong with chocolate?
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
So delicious! I love anything caramel, so naturally these stood out to me. So smooth and excellent flavor. Not to much saltines, perfect combination of salty and sweet :)
Emma R.
So I found these bars in Target and thought they would be a great portion for a snack and I really like the shape and size of the roll. I just didn't like the caramel. I think caramel can go wrong easily and be too sugary, and this definitely falls prey to that problem.
April R.
Bronx, NY
This chocolate is amazing!!! It's like bits of magic stored in a wrapper. The chocolate is a nice rich flavor but it is just enough for the caramel flavor to break in and mix. I also like the size, it's big enough for you to indulge but small enough to not feel guilty. Definitely a win in my book
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The salt is perfectly balanced with the caramel and smooth melty milk chocolate to create a sweet savory fantastic mini heaven. Ah, chocolate love!  I usually grab a few sticks from Target/HEB as treats for the office or just to have when someone is craving sweets.
Amanda H.
Daphne, AL
I had to hide these from my kids because they love them so much. I like them more. Haha. The flavors are so good. I always pick up a few of them at Target while I’m running errands. They do snap off so you can share, but you better buy extras.
Monica R.
Albuquerque
Best chocolate brand ever ! This is just my fav for every occasion. Quality chocolate for sure , melts in your mouth , so creamy  ! The price is good. If you’ve never tried this before , you should! You will love it for sure !
Phoebe F.
Everett , WA
This only tastes ok. The chocolate does not taste of the highest quality. There are many tasty flavors and fillings however to choose from which is the selling point for this specific type of chocolate. The caramel is ok.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
This candy bar is exactly what you'd expect of a candy bar from Lindt....delicious! You can find it at any grocery store and it is definitely worth the buy. It's rich and very very tasty and I would absolutely recommend it.
Dianna W.
Ruckersville
Salted caramel is the best combination ever and these are my favorites! I grab a few whenever I find them so I have backups. Haha. They are really affordable and the perfect treat.