BY LINDT

Excellence Roasted Hazelnut: Discover The Exceptional Crunch Of Roasted Hazelnuts Combined With The Finest Dark Chocolate.
Lindt Chocolate Embodies The Passion And Expert Craftsmanship Of Its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt Delivers A Unique Chocolate Experience Offering A Distinctly Smooth And Rich, Gourmet Taste.

• Flavor: Hazelnut
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece Count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 Oz (100 G)

Sugar, Chocolate, Hazelnuts, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soya Lecithin (Emulsifier), Artificial Flavor.

Jessica T.
Super creamy and the hazelnuts are rich in flavour. This is an indulgence that cant be missed. Absolutely no cons whatsoever. If you are craving rich creamy chocolate you should go out as soon as you can and buy some. Seriously good chocolate! Always nice price for the value. 😋 yummy!
Jen M.
Lindt is very delicious and smooth chocolate.  I treat myself every once in a while to good chocolate and Lindt is one that I choose.  I'm a hazelnut fan so this combination is a winner in my opinion!
Karina C.
Strasburg , VA
Ok I love Lindt truffles and I didn’t think I could live anything more but then I was introduced to this bad boy. The flavor in this is phenomenal! So creamy and nutty. Can’t get enough of it, worth your last dollars!
Eileen D.
Mastic Beach, NY
Omg this bar is to die for. A perfect pick me up at work. I really enjoy the hazelnuts. I get these at Walmart when on sale. They aren’t expensive but if I’m going to eat chocolate I might as well save some money on it.
Nicole T.
NEWINGTON, CT
I love this brand of chocolate I love the variety of flavors you can get chocolate bars chocolate balls chocolate squares so many different versions of their chocolate but the one thing that stays the same is the Great Taste
Mandy Y.
West Palm Bch, FL
Hi my name is Mandy and I am die hard fan of this chocolate lol. Excellence is correct! So creamy and the flavor isn't too overpowering which I absolutely love!
DeAnna L.
Baltimore, MD
Omg Yum!!!!! This is what I call my homie, lover ,friend as well as gives me lovin good time. Best melt and smoothness of chocolate I have ever ever tried.
Astrid H.
Aah, this is my favorite. Rich creamy chocolate with that hazelnut crunch what more could one ask for..just one square is enough for me..for others?????
Samantha P.
Hampton, VA
I love chocolate so right off the bat I'm a little bias, but this is great. Hazelnuts and chocolate will always be a winning combination in my book.
Lizandra T.
Katonah, NY
Delicios. The hazelnut let the chocolate crunch but don't "steal" the chocolate flavor. I prefer this bar than a plane chocolate bar.