BY LINDT

Lindt Petits Desserts Chocolates 6 Ounces see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashmay C.
Ashmay C.
I'm obessed with Lindt petits desserts! my husband and I bought 3 boxes the other day and could help but eat them all within24 hrs. I know that's too much sweets but I could'nt resist them! My favorate of the bx are the chocolate lava cakes! Soo Creamy and rich! You can buy them at Walmart for $9.99...well try to buy them...if I haven't already bought out the shelf!
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Saint Charles, MO
My mom got me this for Valentine's Day (I know, sad, my mother is the only one trying to butter me up for the holiday and it was for laundry), and it's safe to say it was the best present ever! I really can't even decide a favorite all of them were delicious, and even though these cavity inducing candies are a bit expensive I would try my hand in buying them!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Blaine, Mn
I love anything Lindt. Seriously think it's better than very expensive chocolate most of the time! They have such a wide range of flavors and something everyone will like. Doesn't matter the mood I'm in I will always find a chocolate I like from this collection of dessert chocolates.
L A.
L A.
Awesome chocolate assortment. Definitely the best I've ever tasted. Lindt never disappoints when it comes to their chocolate. Best chocolate brand out there. The only brand of chocolate that I buy. Worth the price
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
What an awesome version of Lindt! Lindt chocolates are my absolute favorite they are so smooth and creamy and these little bitty dessert flavors are absolutely amazing
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Syracuse, NY
I love Lindt it's amazing there candies are so smooth and delicious. Every time I go out to the mall I always stop at the store to buy some treats for myself!
Faiza A.
Faiza A.
Brentwood, CA
My husband and I love Lindt anything. This is a perfect gift to give to someone and they WILL love it! So cute and good! Yumm!
Zuri D.
Zuri D.
I love chocolates and I fell in love with Lindt chocolates. They are rich, creamy goodness. It's like heaven in your mouth
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Green Bay, WI
These are amazing, especially how it just melts in your mouth! Definitely recommend for any chocolate lovers out there!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
Is there anything Lindt makes that isn't good? No way! These are delicious, like all of their products.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Are these really as good as they look?
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
China Grove, NC
I would love to know how you get these chocolates to taste so amazing!
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Canton, MI
Do these all have melty centers or is each one different?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Why does Lindt always make the best little chocolates?!?