BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Perfect Gift to Share with Friends and Family New from Lindt! These pecan caramel clusters are irresistible, with crisp pecan pieces in smooth, creamy caramel, and drenched in waves of silky smooth milk chocolate. They make every chocolate lovers dreams come true! Reusable tin is filled with 18 individually wrapped clusters. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Chocolates .. This sweet I loved first for the quality o...1 Answers
Chelsea N.
Jamestown, TN
I like this chocolate because the pecans go nicely with the flavor of the Lindt chocolate. I always end up eating way too much and feeling bad for only a few minutes. They just taste so good!
Romio R.
Los Angeles, CA
This chocolates are to die for! IF you are a chocolate, nuts, and caramel lover than this secret indulgence. I mean c'mon what can beat caramel? I usually shop from target and can't resist heading into the candy aisle. It's seriously so creamy and delicious. Treat yourself!
Courtney A.
Delicious chocolate and pecan treat that is portable. I love to carry a few of these in my purse for when I have a sweet craving. I love the crunch from the pecans.
Diane M.
Grand Blanc, MI
The only thing better than delicious chocolate by lindt is delicious chocolate with pecans. I love pecans in my chocolate and they did a great job on this one.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I LOVE these things! They are the perfect little sweet treat and make it hard to share with others. I would definitely recommend especially as a little gift.
Pecan Clusters are one of my favorites. I love this brand of chocolates. The taste is smooth and crunchy. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
There is no doubt everything from Lindt is way too awesome.Yo won't get disappointed. It has a tasty so sweet flavor and it also melts in your mouth.
Monica E.
Trail City, SD
Love this candy, so sweet and tasty! It just melt in your mouth! I love this brand chocolate, they make really smooth delicious chocolate! Very sweet!
Candice W.
Fairfield, OH
Drooooollll!! I've been trying to find these at the store since I received them as a gift not too long ago. If you can find them, buy them. So good!
Patricia W.
Doral, FL
La calidad de esta marca es insuperable, la calidad de cacao es muy buena, el sabor es excelente y las combinaciones que manejan son muy originales
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
Chocolates .. This sweet I loved first for the quality of taste .. and I was more in love before my friends talk about it got them and when posted on instagram some girls were mad to know where to find.