Lindt Mini Teddies Chocolate uploaded by Faith D.

BY LINDT

Lindt’s Maîtres Chocolatiers bring you the Lindt Bear. Lindt’s finest milk chocolate molded to perfection is the very symbol of affection, love and care! A perfect stocking stuffer or a delectable add-on to any gift…..it’s a perfect gift for your friends and family! Lindt Mini Teddies

Sugar, cocoa butter, milk ingredients, cocoa mass, lactose, soya lecithin, barley malt extract, artificial flavour. May contain traces of peanuts, hazelnuts and almonds.

• Do they have chocolate on the inside like the truffles or are the...4 Answers
  • How many calories are in the pack!?1 Answers
  • Are these hollow? 7 Answers
Kelsey J.
Moss Point, MS
I buy these every year for my kids stocking stuffer because not only are they adorable but the chocolate is actually delicious and not that cheap tasteless chocolate that is usually found in foil wrap chocolate!
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOVE these.. i buy Lindt chocolate all of the time. my mom had a total knee replacement this past summer. she wanted some good chocolate. Lindt is what i bought here. she is now hooked on it. best chocolate ever. so. creamy amd smooth.
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
Love these little bears especially for the holiday! I've seen them out at CVS, but haven't looked anywhere else. these are perfect stocking stuffers, or even just for a little table setting piece around the holidays! always look out for buy 1, get 1 50% off deals at CVS!
Sandra Y.
Fair Lawn, NJ
These little chocolate bears are so adorable! Can barely take a bite, because they are that cute hahah. These taste really good. Perfect for a holiday gift for kids
Jennifer H.
One of the cutest chocolates for the holidays. Great stocking stuffer or gift. Almost too cute to eat. Very good chocolate and very tasty. If you can get past the cute factor and open it it's well worth it.
Yajaira P.
These are really cute and make an exceptional gift for someone who likes chocolate small detail but big and take if you have not tried these I suggest you go to your local store and pick some up today
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not only do these taste great, but they're a great stocking stuffer (usually you can only get them around Christmas time). They're small enough that you can indulge without going overboard.
Maxime W.
Columbia, SC
My mom would get these for my dad and I for Christmas, and it was literally the best thing around the time! We would wait for this chocolate to make it's way into our home, and even then, it didn't stay for long since we gobbled it up so quick!
Maria S.
These are the cutest little chocolate bears I have ever seen. The Lindt chocolate is just so smooth and creamy. I used these as stocking stuffers and they where a HUGE hit.
Madison Z.
Bonne Terre, Missouri
These are actually perfect for stocking stuffers, kids love chocolate & bears, so it's a perfect choice. I'd be happy to wake up on christmas morning with a box of these
Kristen H.
I've had Lindt Londor chocolate multiple times But I have never had these. Are these good ?
Tara T.
Where can I find these gold bears?
Taylor B.
Are these super sweet? Or no?
kayla m.
Pacolet, SC
Are these hollow?
Ashlee H.
Prineville, OR
Do they have chocolate on the inside like the truffles or are they hollow?