BY LINDT #99 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Inspired By Our Secret Recipe, The Lindt Master Chocolatiers Created A Masterpiece With The Beloved Milk Chocolate Lindor Truffle. A Delicate Milk Chocolate Shell Enrobes An Irresistibly Smooth Milk Chocolate Center.

Contains Approximately 75 Truffles. Lindor Tip: Lindor Milk Chocolate Is Always A Crowd Pleaser. Surprise Family And Friends With A Gift Bag Full At Any Time Of The Year. Discover The Lindor Truffle. Smooth, Melting, Luscious. When You Break Its Shell, Lindor Starts To Melt And So Will You. Lindt Chocolate Embodies The Passion And Expert Craftsmanship Of Its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt Delivers A Unique Chocolate Experience Offering A Distinctly Smooth And Rich, Gourmet Taste.

• Flavor: Milk Chocolate
  • Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Piece Count: 75
  • Weight: 31.7 Oz (899 G)

Hannah H.
Olive Branch, MS
If someone asked me what heaven was, I would say these bad boys. A lot of people use the term “melt in your mouth” loosely, but these literally melt in your mouth. I love the idea of the hard shell and the soft chocolate truffle on the inside, plus they have beautiful packaging and they’re individually wrapped to prevent mess and melting. These are the perfect stocking stuffer. I get them every year.
Nina T.
Springfield, MO
My family and I believe these are Christmas stocking staples. The packaging is very neat and pretty, and each is wrapped individually. The chocolate is rich and creamy, and the filling simply melts in your mouth. Only problem is that they can get a bit messy if you decide to try and bite out of it instead of eating the whole thing, but you shouldn't do that anyways. They are also a bit sweet - the sweetness will give you a toothache if you have sensitive teeth, so be aware of serving size. :) Overall, great staple chocolates to have at all times for a good price!
Leah B.
Kiowa, OK
These are wonderful chocolates! You can buy them at almost any general store, they are usually a little more expensive than regular chocolate, but let me tell you: They are worth it! These chocolates are circular shells, when broken into, are filled with creamy melted chocolate! They are great for stocking stuffers and taste delicious!
Fatou D.
X One day when they’re going to Georgia with my family we all bottle or budget is anybody had their own bags for this ugly was and wanted to flex and find a family and let me tell you nobody will share this I got it from target and I got some from Walmart and I got some from Sam’s Club let me tell you best thing that ever happened in his life like what what are you doing with your life you’re not eating is 80s every day every night I’m just playing I don’t eat this every day and every night but I either like once a month but I eat the whole thing every dayO
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
The original ones are my favorite ones, the dark chocolate ones are good too, and the white chocolate too haha! They’re all so yummy! Most of the time they are on sale so they aren’t too bad in price! It’s good for anyone that isn’t allergic to chocolate or nuts or dairy
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
These are my favorite truffles. The are so smooth and melt in the mouth. The chocolate always tastes great. I always buy them at Walmart because that’s where I find them to be the cheapest. I wish they were a little cheaper but I will continue to buy them.
Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
by far the best chocolates in the world. these little truffles are fricken amazing. not the healthiest but who cares. they’re amazing and gooey on the inside. they make so many flavors. other good ones are pumpkin spice and the coconut one.
Mercy M.
richmond hill
Ok these are literally heaven on earth they taste so good they are amazing and other than that they taste like an angel kiss I can't really describe them. The only bad thing is I always feel guilty buying them because they're expensive
Leith M.
Houston
Amazing chocolate!  My absolute favorite, the one I crave! I usually keep a bag in my drawer and eat as often as I can lol. The flavor is phenomenal, so rich and creamy! Nothing is better and it is better than the rest!
Giuseppe L.
Hands down great chocolate. Love going to the store and being able to make my own bag and pick different flavors in one shot. I also enjoy giving these to the teachers as holiday gifts. I always have these on my coffee table and I have to refill it as fast as I put it out. I know I mentioned that I buy this at the Lindt store but you can get Lindt at many places. Your local pharmacy or grocery store. Grab a bag, try it out and enjoy.
Amanda E.
Favorite way to enjoy these?
Celia M.
Allentown, PA
I have been looking for a good gift for my sister. Will these chocolate do?
josie d.
Can I get this at Walmart?