BY LINDT #11 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Inspired By Our Secret Recipe, The Lindt Master Chocolatiers Created A Masterpiece With The Beloved Milk Chocolate Lindor Truffle. A Delicate Milk Chocolate Shell Enrobes An Irresistibly Smooth Milk Chocolate Center.

Contains Approximately 75 Truffles. Lindor Tip: Lindor Milk Chocolate Is Always A Crowd Pleaser. Surprise Family And Friends With A Gift Bag Full At Any Time Of The Year. Discover The Lindor Truffle. Smooth, Melting, Luscious. When You Break Its Shell, Lindor Starts To Melt And So Will You. Lindt Chocolate Embodies The Passion And Expert Craftsmanship Of Its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt Delivers A Unique Chocolate Experience Offering A Distinctly Smooth And Rich, Gourmet Taste.

• Flavor: Milk Chocolate
  • Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Piece Count: 75
  • Weight: 31.7 Oz (899 G)

• I have been looking for a good gift for my sister. Will these cho...4 Answers
  • Favorite way to enjoy these?4 Answers
  • Can I get this at Walmart? 2 Answers
Nina T.
Springfield, MO
My family and I believe these are Christmas stocking staples. The packaging is very neat and pretty, and each is wrapped individually. The chocolate is rich and creamy, and the filling simply melts in your mouth. Only problem is that they can get a bit messy if you decide to try and bite out of it instead of eating the whole thing, but you shouldn't do that anyways. They are also a bit sweet - the sweetness will give you a toothache if you have sensitive teeth, so be aware of serving size. :) Overall, great staple chocolates to have at all times for a good price!
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
Lindt Chocolate truffles are my favorite truffle that can be bought at a department or grocery store, and up there with my favorite truffles overall. The price-point is excellent for what you get. I love the contrast between the hard outer shell that shatters as you bite into it and the creamy inside.
While there are many Lindt flavors I enjoy, the milk chocolate is one I go back to again and again. It's so hard to eat just one!
Hannah H.
Cleveland , MS
If someone asked me what heaven was, I would say these bad boys. A lot of people use the term “melt in your mouth” loosely, but these literally melt in your mouth. I love the idea of the hard shell and the soft chocolate truffle on the inside, plus they have beautiful packaging and they’re individually wrapped to prevent mess and melting. These are the perfect stocking stuffer. I get them every year.
Leah B.
These are wonderful chocolates! You can buy them at almost any general store, they are usually a little more expensive than regular chocolate, but let me tell you: They are worth it! These chocolates are circular shells, when broken into, are filled with creamy melted chocolate! They are great for stocking stuffers and taste delicious!
Viviana H.
Little ferry
Lindt chocolate is one of my favorites. Purchased at the Lindt store in the mall. Costs a bit more than other chocolates but they taste amazing. Has a creamy thick chocolate inside this ball of chocolate. Sooo good. My favorite is the dark and milk chocolates but they have a ton of other flavor selections.
Fatou D.
X One day when they’re going to Georgia with my family we all bottle or budget is anybody had their own bags for this ugly was and wanted to flex and find a family and let me tell you nobody will share this I got it from target and I got some from Walmart and I got some from Sam’s Club let me tell you best thing that ever happened in his life like what what are you doing with your life you’re not eating is 80s every day every night I’m just playing I don’t eat this every day and every night but I either like once a month but I eat the whole thing every dayO
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
I always buy these at the gas station cause you can grab them separately and they are super cheap. They are a truffle so the middle is a smooth chocolate filling. They have a bunch if other taste flavors, like white chocolate and caramel. The filling is absolutely delicious!
amy s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Oh my yum!! These are some of my favorite chocolates. We always get them around the holidays. They are so decadent and rich. They are super creamy and have such a delicious taste. They are a little pricey but are a definite splurge that is totally worth it calories and money!
Ashley B.
I love Lindt chocolates. I usually purchase for my husband for a special occasion, like a birthday or holiday, but I purchase for myself on occasion because I am a huge chocolate fan. These taste great and just melt in your mouth. I haven’t had a bad flavor yet.
Angelique T.
Best chocolate ever. I usually get these as Christmas gifts for my co-workers and i have a hard time not eating them myself! The chocolate is very smooth and milky. It almost melts in your mouth! I 100% would re purchase these and recommend them to everyone.
Celia M.
Allentown, PA
I have been looking for a good gift for my sister. Will these chocolate do?
Amanda E.
Favorite way to enjoy these?
josie d.
Can I get this at Walmart?