BY GENERIC

Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles: Irresistibly smooth Gently caresses all your senses and takes you to a place where chocolate dreams come true Kosher see more...

• Are these good ? I've heard they are I love these! My sister gets m... 7 Answers
Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles
  • "Besides from the Milk Chocolate ones, I also favor the Peanut Butter but in the summer months they are hard to find." in 1 review
  • "really now those are great chocolate...I can eat the whole bag without giving one away!" in 1 review
  • "So many different flavors to choose from too which is nice and the centers really are creamy!" in 1 review
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Truffles are my favorite and these did not disappoint me! The chocolate has good flavor, it doesn't taste cheap at all and the inside is so smooth and delicious. This brand isn't cheap enough to buy every time I'm having a chocolate craving, but they are a wonderful treat every once in a while or to pair with a gift for someone you love!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Portland, MI
My favorite chocolate are the Lindt Truffles! They are so smooth and creamy on the inside. The best way to enjoy one is to pop it in your mouth and just let it melt until you get to the smooth center. There are so many different varieties to try, and even seasonal ones throughout the year. They also make great gifts!
Janai J.
Janai J.
I'm addicted to chocolate, I feel that I always need it lol my therapist told me to try these Lindt chocolates because they have rich chocolate and you won't overdo it because it's so rich. So, I went out and purchased these...I must say, they are truly amazing and satisfied my late night chocolate cravings<3
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Hands down these are the best chocolates I have had. The creamy center is so smooth and rich it gets me every time. They are a little in the pricey side but you get what you pay for. There are a ton of flavors and in my opinion they are much better than Godiva which is much more expensive.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
I absolutely love these chocolates! They are so smooth and creamy it is insane. It has a hard shell covering with a soft chocolate filling inside and it makes you want bag after bag! I even don't mind the dark chocolate ones and I am not a dark chocolate person!
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
These truffles are so smooth and creamy on the inside. I love taking a bite and breaking through to outer shell to get to that creamy chocolate filling. They always have these buy the register at my local gas station so and I can't help but grab one every time.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I LOVE these! They are too expensive for me to indulge in them for myself, but they make wonderful gifts. I normally attach a gift card to a box of these chocolates when I need to give a gift. i hope to receive some lindt milk chocolate truffles soon !
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
These truffles are to die for. These are my favorite, because they are all milk chocolate, but the filling has a creamy texture that does not solidify at room temperature, while the outer shell is solid and delicious to bite. Love them!
Anna Grace S.
Anna Grace S.
Bossier City, LA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE EVER!!!!!! please buy because it has the greatest taste ever with a soft/harder shell on the outside with a creamy delicious middle!!! they are big and you don't many to ease your chocolate temptation!!!
Ceira H.
Ceira H.
These are so yummy. They are a chocolate ball with a super smooth creamy chocolate on the inside! They are rich so you can only eat a few at a time! But that makes the chocolate last longer right? 😉
Brandi B.