BY LINDT

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Milk Chocolate
  • Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Piece Count: 5
  • Weight: 1.7 oz (49 g)

• Has anyone else used these for a stocking stuffer? 3 Answers
Shruti V.
Allston, MA
Perfect for the holiday season! They make a great stocking stuffer and also as a small gift to show your appreciation for someone. Lindt is a seasonal favorite and it's more expensive than Hersheys but it's worth it. Would definitely recommend to others looking for a good grocery store available chocolate!
Gail D.
Taunton, MA
These are super cute. Of course they taste great too. This chocolate is rich and creamy just like chocolate should be. I bought them at BJ’s and used them as decoration on Christmas gifts. I would definitely buy them again.
Jennifer J.
I like to include these in my kids Christmas stockings every year. They look forward to receiving these delicious little treats. Lindt chocolate is some of the best milk chocolate in my opinion. You get 5 snowmen so if you have a lot of kids these multi packs are great or work wonderful to share a little treat with some coworkers or neighbors.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I bought these last Christmas. I make a big huge tower of treats for my family for Christmas morning. in one of the smaller boxes, I put 2 packs of these snowmen. my family thought they were super cute and enjoyed the chocolate. Lindt makes a lot of themed chocolate and I always end up buying some. its really great to decorate tablescapes with and makes great gifts and it tastes delicious.
Alyssa T.
Novi, MI
I love Lindt chocolate, but I felt like this was a waste of money. I got these in my stocking and I thought they were solid chocolate. These little snowmen are hollow inside and the outside layer of chocolate was pretty thin. I don't think I will be buying these for anyone in the future.
Zoe C.
Laurier, WA
Great for Christmas for stocking stuffers. You can't beat the quality of Lindt chocolate however the price tag it comes with is a little outrageous. I know you have to way for quality but Lindt is a little over priced in my opinion
Meagan P.
Moss Bluff, LA
Lindt is the good stuff! It's creamy and smooth. The formula leave a taste that is to die for. This chocolate is one of my absolute favorites. They made it into a little snowman shape for Christmas. How cute is that?
Kim P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the perfect stocking stuffers at Christmas time. The adorable snowmen have the classic delicious flavor of Lindt/Lindor chocolates. I got these in Germany, but I'm sure you can find them at world market or fresh market.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
I got a pack of these to put in little gift bags for my 3 sisters for Christmas. They are very small and cute and were well received. They are just like the regular Lindt milk chocolate truffles, with a different shape.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Every Christmas I purchase these for my kids and my stocking! The wrapping looks just like something Santa would put in their stocking, letting them believe just a little longer. Thank you Lindt for making the holidays fun!
Renee  C.
Has anyone else used these for a stocking stuffer?