Lindt Milk Chocolate Santa

by Lindt

Lindt Milk Chocolate Santa.

Is there different flavors
Is there multiple chocolate flavors?
Is there multiple chocolate flavors?
Start your review of Lindt Milk Chocolate Santa!
How would you rate this product?
Brampton, ON
Lindt milk chocolate is my favorite.if it's in a ball or as a bar or whatever.whenever it goes on sale I am tempted to buy it anyways.
This Lindt Santa tastes amazing, I always get one this time of the year. It can make a great gift or even a treat for yourself
South Bruce peninsula , ON
Loves using these sants in stocking stuffers all my family loves them and u buy them every year well worth the money
by far my favourite brand of chocolate, so good! Love the packaging, so cute! quite pricey but worth it for quality
United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire
Lindt is so good the chocolate is so creamy its luxury chocolate without the price tag! love these at christmas!
Mississauga, ON
Oh my god! This isn’t man made. It’s a pure bliss to eat a whole chocolate that looks like Santa 🎅 I mean cmon!
Very cute christmas present and nice to but for yourself as well. Quite pricey for its size but a nice taste
Lindt is some of the best chocolate available. I love this christmas design it's perfect for the holidays.
Cambridge, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
2,030 reviews
Lint Milk Chocolate Santa are amazing I love the taste of chocolate and the Santa foil wrap looks awesome
Love Lindt but there is just something about the Santa that isn't the same and pricey for what it is!