Lindt Milk Chocolate Santa

by Lindt

Lindt Milk Chocolate Santa.

Is there different flavors
Is there multiple chocolate flavors?
Is there multiple chocolate flavors?
Start your review of Lindt Milk Chocolate Santa!
How would you rate this product?
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Wonderful chocolate to receive in the Christmas season and super yummy and adorable
Merced, CA
Just like all Lindt chocolates this is really good which really doesn't supprise me
Bowmansville, NY
I like this very much. It's so fine, sweet and it tastes really good. Go get it!
Thibodaux , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lindt has the smoothst best chocolate ever...good stocking stuffer too!!!!
Lindt has the smoothst best chocolate ever...good stocking stuffer too!!!!
Redmarley D'Abitot, Newent, Gloucester
I never buy this until after Christmas, I buy them when they go cheaper as a treat. And I always buy them in bulk. They last me then. I just love Lindt, it’s always so rich and smooth.
North Wingfield , Chesterfield
Pricey but worth it. The smooth texture always goes down a treat. Add to a half glass of hot milk then warm your Santa up with another shot of hot milk for the most decadent hot chocolate of the year.
North York, ON
This is the perfect Christmas chocolate for a friend. It tastes amazing and I'm in love with Lindt chocolate. You can purchase this from a Lindt store and the value is good and affordable. this is totally purchase worthy and tasty!!!!!!!!!!!!
west palm beach
This chocolate is perfect it is not to sweet and not to bitter I love this thing and I eat it every time and it looks so cute and it is perfect gift for chocolate lovers
Lindt chocolate is amazing it has just the right texture and taste and they are just wonderful! These are perfect chocolates to give someone for Christmas!
Emsdale , Ontario
Lindt chocolate is amazing, so this milk chocolate Santa was just that. Great gift at Christmas for anyone who enjoys Lindt chocolate.