BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A sweet liquid orange filling encased in Lindt finest milk chocolate. Popular flavor combination. Minimum 30% cocoa content. Made with premium Swiss milk chocolate. Over 160 years of chocolate making tradition. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 037466083339 K

priyanka t.
Yes I give it a 4 star as the rich quality of Lindt combined with the orange flavor and as you place it on your tongue how smoothly it melts and gives you the flavor of orange chocolate.. Wow while I wrote the evoke my mouth waters and crave for more of it ! It's a must have chocolate worth trying once if you absolutely love Lindt chocolates then you got to try this ! Believe me you are not a Lindt true fan if you don't rate this one !!!
Kelly K.
Huntly, VA
Purchases this for my husband as he is a HUGE orange and chocolate fan, and I am not (way to stay on my diet is by not buying sweets that i will demolish in 2 seconds flat!). Unfortunately not even buying the wrong kind of chocolate could keep me away from this delightfully balanced chocolate bar. SO GOOD PEOPLE!!! I generally hate fruit+chocolate and this was beyond good! Worth the $$$.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I normally don't like fruity chocolates, but this is an exception! The orange filling isn't super sweet or syrupy like some fruit fillings are- it's creamy and a bit tart, yum! I love that it has that tartness, makes it taste more like authentic orange. This is a great chocolate!
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
Can there be better chocolate than Lindt? The answer is no! It's SO delicious and comes in so many wonderful flavors, such as the milk chocolate with orange filling. It's affordable and the packaging is delightful. It also makes great gifts! I will definitely continue purchasing Lindt!
Rayne E.
Hodgenville, KY
The flavors i have purchased are not listed to choose from.
Lindt is an excellent quality chocolate.
i absolutely love their truffles. the firm outer shell and then the softer inside which melts immediately in your mouth.
these are a superior chocolate indeed.
i would recommend this product to others.
Samantha K.
Santa Fe, TX
Who ever though to put orange and chocolate together is a total genius. The sweet, citrus zing blends smoothly with the warm, sensual chocolate to delight your taste buds with every savory, melt in your mouth morsel.
katie T.
Winder, GA
Okay, so it's hard enough to find orange and chocolate together in the first place, but the only thing I don't like about this candy bar is that they don't offer it in dark chocolate. otherwise it's a fairly decent candy bar that is a really good size. the prices are a little on the high side though.
Victoria A.
These are my favorite orange chocolate. Aside from the chocolate balls you can only get around Christmas time that you whack on the counter and it's little slices... ugh. I love this.
Miriam H.
These taste so freaking amazing! when the holiday season was around, I got so many people saying they wanted chocolate so I gave these as gifts and me and everyone loves these nice chocolate with the orange flavoring because it tasted so nice!
Rachel M.
Lowell, MI
These taste just like those chocolate oranges that you can only find at Christmas (and they go so fast). They are a delicious stand in. The mixture may not sound appealing to everyone, but I promise, if you try it you will love it!