BY LINDT

Deluxe hazelnut and chocolate center enrobed in our signature milk chocolate. Three pieces of delicious filled chocolate finished in a novelty golf ball shape and wrapper.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Milk Chocolate
  • Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Piece count: 3
  • Weight: 4 oz (113 g)

• Did anyone else pass this and think it was real golf ball...1 Answers
  • Where can i get these? i wanna get them for my husband 1 Answers
  • Are these golf ball chocolate. Also wondering where can i...1 Answers
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
These are so cute and would make the perfect gift for a golfer like my dad who also has a serious sweet tooth for chocolate. I've never had them, but Lindt truffles are always smooth and delicious so I wouldn't expect any different
Jeredine W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I feel like golf balls were gimmicky. I say this because they taste no different than some of the other chocolates they make. That being said, these were way overpriced probably because of a novelty
Laura M.
Saltsburg, PA
Taste amazing I love these so much if I could eat one thing for the rest of my life it would no doubt be these little guys whoever made them is a genius and I owe my life to the thank the gods
Carly E.
Bought these for my boyfriend for his birthday, he is a gold lover. Super cute and some of my favorite chocolate brands. Be careful if you are gluten free bc this brand usually has malt.
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
Well I love the packaging... and the filling. however I think the chocolate shell is kinda waxy. IDK maybe my taste buds are weird but I don't think their worth the price.
Kathy F.
As with all Lindt chocolates, these are every bit as delectable as the others, size is a little larger then the regular truffles...yummo! Great gift for a golfer friend.
Brindar S.
atlanta, GA
The Lindor truffles are my favorite chocolate snack ever. Filled with soft chocolate filling, just delicious. These are bigger than the original truffles, just fantastic.
Elizabeth B.
Elkins, WV
What a neat idea--- one of my favorite chocolate brands in the design of a golf ball! As far as drugstore and supermarket chocolate goes, it doesn't get much better than this.
Jacqueline  H.
This one of my favorite chocolate they are so creamy that they melt in your mouth. In the good thing is that you can find them on any drugstore. They are so delicious
Jessica H.
Okmulgee, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lindt Lindor Truffles Golf Balls Trio was the best Father's Day gift! Since dad is an avid golfer and a Lindt lover, this was a hole in one!
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
Are these golf ball chocolate. Also wondering where can i buy these.? ?
Laura d.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where can i get these? i wanna get them for my husband
Morgan B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Did anyone else pass this and think it was real golf balls? 😂
Jacquelyn J.
These are amazing!! My bf is a huge golfer and this would be such a fun treat or gift, where can I find them?