Lindt Milk Chocolate Gold Bunny - 5 CT

Lindt Milk Chocolate Gold Bunny. see more...

Catherine P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Taste like a normal lindt milk chocolate bar, I don't remember if it was hollow or not it's been a while since I have gotten these, but it does taste good, and beats the cheap chocolate bunnys in rite aid...the proce is sort of reasonable compared to the normal charge of their other products but what do you expect on higher quality chocolate
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
I absolutely love this chocolate. On Easter, most of the time the chocolate bunnies available for purchase are of extremely low quality. Not only can you taste it but you can also feel it in the texture. This is not true of the Lindt ones. They're so smooth and luxurious tasting and are a hit with my entire family.
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
These are so yummy. I am a sicker for good quality chocolates. These were so cute in the kids baskets and the bunny snuck some in too. I think Lindt products are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for with chocolate. I would recommend this to others.
Liz C.
Lindt chocolate is already incredibly tasty, but I love their seasonal packaging. I am always grabbing them as extras to a gift or for a hostess when we visit friends. These are the perfect size to kill a sweet tooth craving and not feel guilty afterwards.
Becky W.
Florida, ['', '', '']
Chocolate. Bunnies. Need I say any more? I really enjoy Lindt's smooth milk chocolate. It's even better around Easter when you can find their chocolate in bunny shapes. Why can't I purchase chocolate bunnies all year round?
maisa s.
Nutritional Info: Cholesterol: 5.0, Total Fat: 17.0, Protein: 2.0, Sodium: 25.0, Dietary Filter: 0.0, Potassium: 0.0, Size: 5 oz; 142 g, Serving Size: 3 piece, Saturated Fat: 12.0, Trans Fat: 0.0, Calories: 220.0, Sugars: 15.0

Ingredients: Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Coconut, Palm Kernel, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Chocolate, Soya Lecithin (Emulsifier), Lactose, Barley Malt Powder, Artificial Flavorings
Becky H.
This chocolate is absolutely delicious, much better than most chocolate. It is smooth, creamy, and has just the right amount of sweetness. It is addicting, and once you try them you can't go back. the packaging of the bunny is also adorable, and the perfect gift to give someone.
Lint is another fine chocolate. I like how they are putting small bars close to the other chocolate bars and making the price competitive. As for the gold bunny. What's not to love.
Devon W.
I love Lindt chocolate! This little bunny is so cute and tasty! I love that you get the shape of the bunny, but you also get little bite-sized pieces, which are much more convenient than some giant bunny you have to keep re-wrapping.
Kris c.
I so enjoy these! I'll eat the ears first. :) Smooth milk chocolate, very creamy with an aftertaste of carmel and vanilla sweetness that leaves you desiring another bite!