Lindt Milk Chocolate Gold Bear uploaded by Rudie R.

BY LINDT

Lindt Milk Chocolate Gold Bear. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gwen B.
Raleigh, NC
Lindt Chocolate is one of the smoothst and most satisfying chocolates out there. These little bears are a great treat for a holiday or a simple gift. I try not to eat them other then holidays but they are great for giving as a satisfying treat. There is none of the cloying plastic y part of the chocolate that I find in some.
Erika S.
Tampa, FL
Lindt chocolates, like the balls are so delicious and creamy but pricey, so when the holiday bear rolled around I bought it to try it out. Not a great buy, it tasted creamy but not worth the price since it tasted like regular chocolate and it was pretty expensive.
Tuskee B.
I received one of these as a small gift for Christmas from a co-worker. It was so fresh and delicious. The chocolate just melted into my mouth. Plus the small bear was so cute, it took me a while to finally eat it.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
We used these golden bears for a baby shower as party favor and everyone was happy with this chocolate they are sweet and everybody enjoy the milk chocolate flavor, little ones where running around happy...
Rachael L.
Westfield, MA
I get so excited when I get these as a gift! everyone knows to get them for me. the chocolate in them is so good I only wish they weren't hollow. other than that absolutely not complaints. the flavor is amazing and totally worth the calories
Hayley A.
New Orleans, LA
If these were not hollow they would be awesome. Or if they were filled with the softer chocolate the Lindt balls are they would be incredible. They're better than other chocolates like this but I wouldn't say they're anything that special.
Leah S.
These are a childhood favorite of mine. So much nostalgia and empty calories wrapped up under that gold foil. I love recieving these even if they do end up being given to my little brother. Would definitely suggest these to anyone looking for a thoughtful gift for someone with a sweet tooth.
Kayla W.
North Hampton, NH
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
These are just so fabulous. Lindt chocolate is one of my favorite brands (runner up after Godiva), and the fact that it's an adorable little bear just warms my heart <3
pratima r.
I am involve with Lindt Chocolate! It is worth the price you pay for it. However I must admit I wait for it to go on sale during holidays because then i stock up for a while. Its just amazing, so creamy and not bitter at all. its perfect <3.Lindt chocolate is nice. Not the best but it doesn't taste cheap. In my eyes it could be more creamy but I love the idea of the little bear, they also do bunnies for around Easter time, great for kids.