Lindt Milk Chocolate Easter Mini Eggs - 44oz

Lindt Milk Chocolate Easter Mini Eggs - 4.4oz

Celebrate Easter with the finest Lindt Milk Chocolate coated in a crisp candy shell, decorated in the season's most festive colors. Enjoy on your own, share with friends, or add as a sweet and colorful addition to your Easter basket. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers delivering a distinctly smooth, rich taste. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lindt Milk Chocolate Easter Mini Eggs - 4.4oz!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn, NY
Lindt Milk Chocolate Easter Mini Eggs - 4.4oz uploaded by Erikaa G.
Their bigger than I thought, but very good. Rich milk chocolate! Has a little crunch to it #yummy
Woodbridge, VA
Deelishus! Very nice chocolate snack with a bit of a crunch. Lindt chocolate is one of my favorite chocolate brands and these mini eggs do not disappoint. I usually indulge strictly in Cadbury's mini eggs and when I saw Lindt had mini eggs I had to try them. Lindt's mini eggs are a tad larger than Cadbury's but otherwise very similar. The chocolate is a little smoother, creamier and has that nice thin, crunchy outer coating. Technically, I think Lindt may have slightly less calories/sugar but they're very similar otherwise. Also, Lindt chocolate is made in Switzerland and Cadbury I think is made in Poland (Cadbury UK was bought by Hershey about a decade ago). Oops, a quick Google search shows that the Cadbury mini eggs sold in USA are made in USA! They actually taste quite different from the mini eggs you get in the UK, btw. Different cows, I guess! :) Another big difference is cost. Lindt's mini eggs are about twice as expensive as Cadbury's. If I was entertaining with mini chocolate eggs I'd mostly use Cadbury and throw in a couple of packets of Lindt. From an aesthetic standpoint the "freckles" on the Cadbury eggs are a cute touch for parties/get-togethers. Lindt mini eggs don't have freckles. But freckles or not, they're still a delicious chocolate snack worth sharing.

Looking for your answer?