BY LINDT

Celebrate the Abundance of the Season with a Chocolate Gift from Lindt Lindt s keepsake Holiday box comes filled with 100 delectable Lindor truffles in milk, dark, white, extra dark and peanut butter. Sure to generate sweet memories long after the Lindor truffles are gone. Discover the Lindor truffle. Smooth, melting, luscious. When you break its shell, Lindor starts to melt and so will you. see more...

madison m.
madison m.
Brooklyn, NY
I mean, who doesn't love these? My office got a box of these from a client this year and we all absolutely loved them!! The packaging is gorgeous, they are delicious, and just can't be beat. The chocolate is very smooth compared to a lot of other brands. This is a Holiday staple for sure.
Doris A.
Doris A.
Palmdale, CA
This are the best chocolates I've ever tried. They are very creamy and the flavor is just perfect. They have such a good amount of chocolate flavor and you just want to keep eating them. My friends and I love them and we always buy it.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.
Fredonia, NY
Absolutely another favorite of mine! I love getting there for Christmas time and they are just sooo amazing and melt in the mouth chocolate. I love love these I truly believe non chocolate likers could love these too
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
louisville, KY
These truffles are my guilty pleasure! there is something so satisfying about slowly unwrapping the candy dropping it into your mouth and letting it melt so creamy so wonderful all your problems just fade away!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
I recommend as a gift during the holidays. Lindt is a beyond wonderful chocolatier brand, rich flavorful candies. Pricey for this pack, but you get a lot for your money!! Definitely worth the buy for sure.
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
Favorite chocolates for holiday as it to give as a gift! Everyone enjoys these chocolates! Very smooth and creamy taste I haven't came across one I didn't like! Good price for higher quality chocolate
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Lindt Lindor Truffles are absolutely incredible. The hard chocolate shell with the buttery chocolate inside is just amazing. I could easily go through a whole bag (or two). Definitely worth it to buy
Gia D.
Gia D.
Can never go wrong with Lindt chocolate. The truffles are out of this world amazing. I never knew about all of the different flavors until about a year ago and now I'm hooked!
Sobia A.
Sobia A.
Absolute waste of money. Chocolates were too sweet with similar type of flavor. I think they could have done a better job finding new flavors for the chocolates.
Carrie U.
Carrie U.
This chocolate is yummy. Not too sweet and not too bitter. It's a little pricey, but good for a splurge every once and a while. It's pretty good for the price.