BY LINDT

Celebrate the Abundance of the Season with a Chocolate Gift from Lindt Lindt s keepsake Holiday box comes filled with 100 delectable Lindor truffles in milk, dark, white, extra dark and peanut butter. Sure to generate sweet memories long after the Lindor truffles are gone. Discover the Lindor truffle. Smooth, melting, luscious. When you break its shell, Lindor starts to melt and so will you. see more...

Sarahn M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Seriously--some of the most delicious chocolate in the U.S.! I could eat every piece in one sitting!
Alicia M.
Omg! I don't know how else to describe this delicious and delightful chocolate. Sooo smooth and creamy. Yummm
Meryn B.
I like giving these as gifts during the holidays, because who doesn't like chocolate. The price is a little expensive.
Jenn D.
Industry , PA
My daughters and I love these. we buy a bag and we have a rule. no more than one a day. we have to make the rule otherwise the first one to the bag would eat them all THEY ARE THAT GOOD! smooth, creamy, and just the right amount of sweetness. This is what decadence tastes like in one bite.
Christina G.
Got this for my boss for Christmas. Love the variety and can't go wrong with Lindt chocolates! so yummy!
Britni N.
Duluth, MN
Cute yummy little candies. Perfect for your sweet heart on honestly any occasion!
Cierra D.
Absolutely love these! Milk chocolate is my absolute favorite but the assortment is great to have for the whole family to pick at.
Megan S.
It doesn't matter if I have had a good day or bad day this chocolate is fantastic!! It is one of my favorite things!
Cora W.
Maysville, MO
Best chocolate ever! Great flavor options. Bite into one of these and your dreams will definitely come true! The silk chocolate in the middle is to die for!
Bruna C.
Wynnewood, PA
Melhor chocolate do mundo, amo lindt, adoro esse creme que tem dentro, super suave o sabor e não enjoa