BY LINDT #50 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

White chocolate has never been so creamy and indulgent. A delicate white chocolate shell enrobes an irresistibly smooth white chocolate center. Each bag contains approximately 75 divine White Chocolate Truffles.

LINDOR Tip: LINDOR White Chocolate makes cupcakes even more delicious. Add a single truffle on top for an elegant and delicious flourish. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: White Chocolate
  • Taste: White Chocolate
  • Piece count: 75
  • Weight: 31.7 oz (899 g)

Buy on Walmart
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Omgg, y’all this is a great buy and an awesome snack for your sweet tooth!! Definitely recommend this white chocolate truffles!! Their packaging is so pretty on each product!! These things are a little piece of heaven. After you bite into the shell, the white Chocolate cream melts into your mouth. It’s literally amazing! Definitely one of the best chocolates I have ever ate!! Most definitely recommend, they are AMAZING!! Go try it for yourself!!
Lindt Lindor Truffles White Chocolate
Chantae W.
I really like the idea of Lindt chocolate truffles, I think the idea is unique and you don’t find many big brands selling truffles. These are good, but they’re on the sweet side, borderline too sweet. This is one of the more expensive brands of chocolate, but for what you’re getting, the price isn’t bad. If I’m in the mood for a truffle specifically, I’ll take these, but otherwise I’ll stick with Hershey’s.
Nduoma M.
These are probably my favorite Lindor Truffles flavor. I absolutely love white chocolate and these truffles are the best. When you bite into them, they are filled with even more white chocolate. I sometimes like eating the when they are a little melted because when you take a bite, the white chocolate filling melts into your mouth. I 10/10 recommend this chocolate.
Gina V.
Terre Haute
OMG... These are delicious! I love white chocolate, and am a bit of a snob when it comes to the type and the taste. These win, hands down! I eat two of these babies and it satisfies my cravings. These also make a great gift for Valentine's Day or Christmas. If you have not tried these yet, you need to give them a shot!
Courtney C.
Denton, TX
If I could rate these 10 stars, I would! The Lindt White Truffle chocolates are MY FAVORITE! There is not a better treat out there that could change my mind from this being number one! I love the smooth, rich, and creamy filling that just explodes in your mouth. It is refreshing and I always enjoy them!
Kate H.
Williamsport
My fiancé bought me a bag of these truffles for Christmas last year and I've been obsessed ever since. They're smooth, creamy and not so overly sweet that you can't finish the bag in just a day or two. I snag these at Wegmans whenever I need a delicious, chocolaty pick-me-up.
Ariel F.
Grants Pass, OR
These are a small weakness of mine. I really do love and prefer white chocolate and these hit the spot! They’re soft and melt in your mouth. The outside is a solid (soft) white chocolate while the middle is a white creme center. I find them rather rich but can’t give them up!
Emily B.
I could eat my body weight in these! They are so yummy and refreshing ! I like them especially because that are rich enough to be satisfying, but they aren’t too rich that they feel heavy! I have also tried the key lime and peppermint flavors which are both to die for!
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LINDT! You've outdone yourself. I have to savor each truffle out of fear I might eat everything in 2 minutes. The surprise in the center tingles my taste buds every time. I highly recommend these truffles. im sad they are discontinued! please bring them back
Heidi S.
Prescott
I love, love this chocolate or should I saw white chocolate, I love he flavor and the hard outer shell and the smooth center. I have never found a better or anything that could come close to compare, if you like white chocolate I definitely recommend!!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Where can I find these?
Kalyn B.
Scott City, MO
On a scale of one to ten what would you rate this in favor
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
Who prefers the White Chocolate ones or the Dark Chocolate? My favorite is the White Chocolate ones.
Kara M.
How does everyone not love white chocolate?
Jess W.