GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateLindt
Lindor White Chocolate Truffles 51 oz

Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz

by Lindt

Enjoy a premium chocolate experience with perfectly balanced Lindt LINDOR Dark Chocolate Truffles. Share the luxury of LINDOR truffles with friends, family, coworkers, clients, or enjoy one in a moment all to yourself. Try pairing them with a hot mug of coffee for the perfect after-dinner indulgence. Dark chocolate lovers will appreciate the masterful artistry behind every single Lindt LINDOR truffle. With unmatched skill and passion, Lindt has been creating fine chocolate beyond compare since 1845. When you bite into a LINDOR Dark chocolate truffle, you experience the rich heritage and expert craftsmanship that is distinctly Lindt.

Why when I tag an 8.5 oz bag, does it pull you a 5 oz bag.? I am so curious. My apologies if this is tmi that I need to not be asking in the open. 😆someone lmk because I have a type A personality. #[product:influenster] [product:influenster]
Aren’t they too sweet? I love Lindor but not sure about white chocolate, it always seems to sweet.
Do you guys prefer black or white ?
Start your review of Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz!
Shana A.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz uploaded by Shana A.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is the best white chocolate I’ve ever had. It isn’t chalky like other brands. it’s smooth, creamy, and tastes so good! The best part about it is the inside part that just melts in your mouth in the perfect way!
Selena J.
Salinas, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz uploaded by Selena J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Now I know the milk chocolate ones are good but the white chocolate ones are incredibly delicious. I wanted to snap a photo of a full bag but that was impossible in my house. I got my boyfriend into these lol now I have to hide a few from the bag cause if I don’t I will lose out and get none. These are just the perfect treat to have anytime of the day. I love them when they are cold. So have them in the fridge and take a bite out of it. Mmm 😋 my all time favorite.
Juliya B.
Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz uploaded by Juliya B.
I just got some today so yummy love it it so much I’m eating them as I’m writhing this I love the so much I don’t really like white chocolate because it’s sweet but there’s aren’t as sweet so I love them Highly recommend this delicious chocolate
PamelaLynn S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz uploaded by PamelaLynn S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles are part of my Winter Celebrations. I love this smooth rich Swiss chocolate and recommend Lindt Lindor often to Chocolate Lovers. They are a tad pricey and not for everyday. I will purchase (only on special) again. Lindt Lindt Lindor Christmas White Chocolate Lindt LINDOR White Chocolate Truffles, 15.2oz #chocolate
Mallory H.
El Cajon, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz uploaded by Mallory H.
Oh my gosh these are so good! I love the slightly hard shell and the smooth soft inside. So creamy. Its melt in your mouth good. Its not too sweet which is nice. They are a good size (about two bites worth).
Claudia M.
Mesquite, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz uploaded by Claudia M.
Purchased at: Target
Primera vez que los pruebo y están muy buen me gustaron mucho y eso que casi no me gusta el chocolate blanco y este supero mis expectativas 🥰
Alisha  R.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this brand chocolate, but out of all of the flavors the White Chocolate is my favorite! It is a mouthful of deliciousness!! It is very smooth& creamy! Perfect for any occasion!Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz
Kathryn R.
Saint Paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For not being the biggest fan of white chocolate, these were delicious! Hard on the outside and the just melts in your mouth! I wouldn't change a thing. And I'd probably only eat 1 or 2 on a special occasion.
Chrissy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz uploaded by Chrissy A.
I love these candies. I was obsessed with them for a couples of months back. They have that hard outer shell then the semi liquid inside that literally melts in your mouth. They are a little expensive but they are worth it. Recommend if you like white chocolate.
Amy M.
Grand Island, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
Creamy and rich of flavor this brand is one of my favorites for white chocolate so yes it is my go to for that time of the month lol.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mindy R.