Add a Photo

By LINDT
#93 in Chocolate
Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles.
Irresistibly Smooth.
Net wt 9.3oz (264g).
Photos (3)
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Atlanta, Ga

I prefer white chocolate to plain chocolate, even if it's not "real" chocolate. I just can't stomach that much chocolate. I buy these little single truffles when I see them at checkout and have been gifted bags of them, and that's always a delight. They're creamy and smooth, a very decadent little treat of white chocolate. If you like white chocolate and want to try something a little more swanky, then go for the Lindt. The bags are easy to share.
Kimberely G.
Kimberely G.
Oklahoma City

"Wow these are so yummy and so creamy. They seem to just melt in your mouth while enjoying them. I can never just have one! The white chocolate ones are favorite. I love when I get to the middle and its just a flow of creamy rich smooth whit chocolate. I love when I get to introduce these to someone who's never had them and have never met anyone who doesn't like them! I would totally recommend these to anyone with a sweet tooth!
Amber N.
Amber N.

Abigail P.
Abigail P.
Sheffield, UK

If anyone buys me these they know I will love them, forever. Lindt chocolate is the most creamy, smooth, delicious chocolate and these white chocolate truffles do not disappoint. As soon as you bite through the firmer outer layer of chocolate your mouth is just filled with an amazing, almost liquid white chocolate that is just phenomenal. This product is definitely worth recommending and will alway remain a favorite for me.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, Md

These chocolates are delicious and they melt in your mouth. They come in a few varieties: milk, dark, white, peanut butter, and sometimes you can find some others. I think they are all good but my favorite is the milk chocolate. The outer shell is good quality chocolate and the inside is very creamy and almost buttery it is so smooth. I'm not a white chocolate fan though so that's why I gave this a 3star
Sonja Z.
Sonja Z.

If you're a fan of white chocolate then I definitely recommend giving these fabulous truffles a shot. If you don't typically enjoy white chocolate then these little treats will change your mind! They have a thin hard chocolate shell that surrounds that creamy, melt-in-your-mouth decadent center than Lindt is is known for. The biggest problem is trying to resist polishing off a package in one sitting!
Imogen S.
Imogen S.

I may be a bit biased when it comes to white chocolate anything, because I'm not honestly a fan of the cloying taste of white chocolate (it tastes like condensed milk... not really chocolate!), but as always, Lindt does everything well. These truffles, for white chocolate lovers, are the best you'll find! Creamy on the inside and delicious on the outside, they're fab!
isabel s.
isabel s.
Omaha, NE

Lindor chocolate is one of my favorite chocolates. They are soft, rich, and creamy. The outter she'll has a different texture than the inner she'll. The inner shell melts right into your mouth leaving your tongue with a cool sensation. I mean its fabouluse and also great as a gift idea. I would recommend it to any one who hasn't tried it! You are missing out..
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT

White chocolate has always been my favorite, but it wasn't until I tried this truffle that I found what I consider the epitome of white chocolate goodness. The center layer melts in your mouth and the outer layer melts slowly, giving you an intense flavor with a nice creamy ending. These are a great treat, and also make great gifts! Nom nom!
Elyse G.
Elyse G.

I love most Lindt candy but this is one of my all-time favorites. The chocolate is so creamy and sweet and practically melts in your mouth. It's so hard to have just a few! I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves white chocolate and is looking for something delicious to indulge in.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

Where can I find these?
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

How do this tasry? I'm not a huge white chocolate. Would I like these?
Lori B.
Lori B.
Monticello , Ms

Do they come in bigger bag it seem like it gone as soon as it open..I love chocolate an i will be reviewing slot but this it the top on my cake
Jess W.
Jess W.

Are these too sweet ?
Sheyenne P.
Sheyenne P.
Gillsville, GA

Who prefers the White Chocolate ones or the Dark Chocolate? My favorite is the White Chocolate ones.

Join Now