BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles.
Irresistibly Smooth.
Net wt 9.3oz (264g).

Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles
  • "if you dont know what to give for valentines you can always give this yummy white chocolate ideal for co-workers or just someone that you know ūüćę " in 6 reviews
  • "Lindt are the best Christmas gifts for me I love Christmas becouse I get so many bags of my favorite chocolate lindt and it has to be the white chocolate so yummy " in 1 review
  • "If you're not a fan of sweets, then you might not like these as they are the perfect cure for a sweet tooth!" in 1 review
  • "I love the creamy texture and that they are not rock hard chocolates like others I have tried." in 1 review
  • "Lindor lives up to its name and provides a sophisticated chocolate that literally melts in your mouth. " in 1 review
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I so could eat an entire bag of these it is terrible! You can buy them at several mass retailers that I am aware of and they are affordable but taste so high quality. I have bought many Lindt products but these are by far the best tasting out of all the ones I have tried. It is creamy, mouth watering and not too rich. They are amazing and I recommend trying them if you love white chocolate.
Kate H.
Williamsport
My fianc√© bought me a bag of these truffles for Christmas last year and I've been obsessed ever since. They're smooth, creamy and not so overly sweet that you can't finish the bag in just a day or two. I snag these at Wegmans whenever I need a delicious, chocolaty pick-me-up.
Rosilee A.
Lynnwood, WA
When I think about Lindt White Chocolate Truffles , Im transported to a place where Im surrounded by thick ribbons of flowing white silk. Rich and decadent, yet light and airy, Lindt White Chocolate Truffles are a perfect treat any time of day. Go ahead. You deserve it!
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
I’m obsessed with Lint truffles and the white chocolate are my absolute favorite. Lint has Don’t an amazing job with mastering the taste of a great white chocolate. The inner layers of the truffle just melt in your mouth.
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I usually buy these during holiday season at costco, but this was the best deal ever! I love lindt lindor truffles, I am not a big fan of white chocolate, i only bought it to take it on a trip abroad.for my family. if i ever eat white chocolate, Lindt is my number one choice probably. there is no comparison. i prefer to eat lindt ruffles over the more expensive German or Belgium white chocolate. i love the packaging and its easy to store and access the candy.
Morgan M.
Lerona, WV
These are the best chocolates in the world. They are so rich and creamy. I think they are very affordable and I think you get a good amount of product in every bag and they offer so many delicious flavors
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy option. Not my favorite flavor by this brand but great for a white chocolate lover. Definitely one of the best white chocolate on the market but I am not a huge fan of white chocolate.
Emily M.
Gillett
I absolutely love white chocolate and these are by far my favorite indulgence. On the little expensive side but for a treat for myself I love them. I love the inside that melts in your mouth wonderful flavor.
Darya P.
WEYMOUTH, MA
White chocolate has always been my favorite type of chocolate... Even though technically it's not even a type of chocolate since there's no chocolate in it. So I guess it is chocolate minus the chocolate. Either way I absolutely love it and these are delicious. Hard smooth chocolate on the outside creamy on the inside
Jade E.
Burnsville, MN
My mom absolutely loves these! I'm do not prefer white chocolate by any means but if I do, I choose Lindt. I don't like white chocolate usually because it tastes fake or like you're licking a sugar cube but this has a smooth flavor and no waxy consistency.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Where can I find these?
Kalyn B.
Scott City, MO
On a scale of one to ten what would you rate this in favor
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
Who prefers the White Chocolate ones or the Dark Chocolate? My favorite is the White Chocolate ones.
Dezz M.
How does everyone not love white chocolate?
Jess W.