BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles.
Irresistibly Smooth.
Net wt 9.3oz (264g).

Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles
  • "if you dont know what to give for valentines you can always give this yummy white chocolate ideal for co-workers or just someone that you know 🍫 " in 6 reviews
  • "I love the creamy texture and that they are not rock hard chocolates like others I have tried." in 1 review
  • "Lindt are the best Christmas gifts for me I love Christmas becouse I get so many bags of my favorite chocolate lindt and it has to be the white chocolate so yummy " in 1 review
  • "If you're not a fan of sweets, then you might not like these as they are the perfect cure for a sweet tooth!" in 1 review
  • "Lindor lives up to its name and provides a sophisticated chocolate that literally melts in your mouth. " in 1 review
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Omgg, y’all this is a great buy and an awesome snack for your sweet tooth!! Definitely recommend this white chocolate truffles!! Their packaging is so pretty on each product!! These things are a little piece of heaven. After you bite into the shell, the white Chocolate cream melts into your mouth. It’s literally amazing! Definitely one of the best chocolates I have ever ate!! Most definitely recommend, they are AMAZING!! Go try it for yourself!!
Lindt Lindor Truffles White Chocolate
Nduoma M.
These are probably my favorite Lindor Truffles flavor. I absolutely love white chocolate and these truffles are the best. When you bite into them, they are filled with even more white chocolate. I sometimes like eating the when they are a little melted because when you take a bite, the white chocolate filling melts into your mouth. I 10/10 recommend this chocolate.
Yuliya M.
Palm Coast, FL
This white chocolate balls are the best tasting whites chocolate ever. The smooth filling inside is amazing. Makes my mouth water even thinking about them. Lindt chocolates are sooooo good. They know how to make people happy with their chocolates. Definitely a must have! My family love it a lot!
Kate H.
Williamsport
My fiancé bought me a bag of these truffles for Christmas last year and I've been obsessed ever since. They're smooth, creamy and not so overly sweet that you can't finish the bag in just a day or two. I snag these at Wegmans whenever I need a delicious, chocolaty pick-me-up.
Ariel F.
Grants Pass, OR
These are a small weakness of mine. I really do love and prefer white chocolate and these hit the spot! They’re soft and melt in your mouth. The outside is a solid (soft) white chocolate while the middle is a white creme center. I find them rather rich but can’t give them up!
Emily B.
I could eat my body weight in these! They are so yummy and refreshing ! I like them especially because that are rich enough to be satisfying, but they aren’t too rich that they feel heavy! I have also tried the key lime and peppermint flavors which are both to die for!
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LINDT! You've outdone yourself. I have to savor each truffle out of fear I might eat everything in 2 minutes. The surprise in the center tingles my taste buds every time. I highly recommend these truffles. im sad they are discontinued! please bring them back
Heidi S.
Prescott
I love, love this chocolate or should I saw white chocolate, I love he flavor and the hard outer shell and the smooth center. I have never found a better or anything that could come close to compare, if you like white chocolate I definitely recommend!!
Darci F.
The only way I can describe these is that they’re like butter balls. SO CREAMY AND SOFT. I could literally eat an entire bag in one sitting. Personally, the white chocolate is my favorite but I have never had a bad flavor. They’re all really good!
Jamie B.
These truffles are the best. Super smooth and creamy. The white chocolate literally melts in your mouth. It has a slight almost buttery flavor mixed with the white chocolate flavor. I would recommend these to anyone who loves who’re chocolate!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Where can I find these?
Kalyn B.
Scott City, MO
On a scale of one to ten what would you rate this in favor
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
Who prefers the White Chocolate ones or the Dark Chocolate? My favorite is the White Chocolate ones.
Dezz M.
How does everyone not love white chocolate?
Jess W.