Add a Photo

By LINDT
#74 in Chocolate
Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles.
Irresistibly Smooth.
Net wt 9.3oz (264g).
Photos (4)
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Atlanta, Ga

I prefer white chocolate to plain chocolate, even if it's not "real" chocolate. I just can't stomach that much chocolate. I buy these little single truffles when I see them at checkout and have been gifted bags of them, and that's always a delight. They're creamy and smooth, a very decadent little treat of white chocolate. If you like white chocolate and want to try something a little more swanky, then go for the Lindt. The bags are easy to share.
Amber N.
Amber N.

Wow these are so yummy and so creamy. They seem to just melt in your mouth while enjoying them. I can never just have one! The white chocolate ones are favorite. I love when I get to the middle and its just a flow of creamy rich smooth whit chocolate. I love when I get to introduce these to someone who's never had them and have never met anyone who doesn't like them! I would totally recommend these to anyone with a sweet tooth!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, Md

These chocolates are delicious and they melt in your mouth. They come in a few varieties: milk, dark, white, peanut butter, and sometimes you can find some others. I think they are all good but my favorite is the milk chocolate. The outer shell is good quality chocolate and the inside is very creamy and almost buttery it is so smooth. I'm not a white chocolate fan though so that's why I gave this a 3star
isabel s.
isabel s.
Omaha, NE

Lindor chocolate is one of my favorite chocolates. They are soft, rich, and creamy. The outter she'll has a different texture than the inner she'll. The inner shell melts right into your mouth leaving your tongue with a cool sensation. I mean its fabouluse and also great as a gift idea. I would recommend it to any one who hasn't tried it! You are missing out..
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY

I love Lindt truffles so much!! They're so creamy and luxurious. I've tried just about every single variety and none disappoint. I'm not sure if these are the same ones as the white chocolate ones that come in the yellow bag, but if so they are delicious!! The best part is when you get to the middle and all the chocolate just explodes in your mouth
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT

White chocolate has always been my favorite, but it wasn't until I tried this truffle that I found what I consider the epitome of white chocolate goodness. The center layer melts in your mouth and the outer layer melts slowly, giving you an intense flavor with a nice creamy ending. These are a great treat, and also make great gifts! Nom nom!
Elyse G.
Elyse G.

I love most Lindt candy but this is one of my all-time favorites. The chocolate is so creamy and sweet and practically melts in your mouth. It's so hard to have just a few! I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves white chocolate and is looking for something delicious to indulge in.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Zion, IL

These are decadent! My husband loves white chocolate so I got him some of these. Luckily he shared some. They melt in your mouth and are delicious. The inside is my favorite part; smooth, rich, and creamy. Lindt has high quality chocolate! If you like white chocolate I definitely recommend these.
Fiona W.
Fiona W.
Aurora, CO

When I put one of these in my mouth I thought I died and went to heaven. If you like white chocolate, these were made for you. They're white chocolate balls, with a somewhat hard shell and after about 5 or so seconds in your mouth the shell melts away white choc liquid center fills your mouth.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH

I think I'm one of the few people that doesn't like truffles. I've tried these many times and still don't enjoy the flavor. These can be bought pretty much everywhere but are a bit on the expensive side. I also typically don't like white chocolate so I'm not surprised I didn't like these.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

Where can I find these?
Kalyn B.
Kalyn B.
Scott City, MO

On a scale of one to ten what would you rate this in favor
Dezz M.
Dezz M.

How does everyone not love white chocolate?
Sheyenne P.
Sheyenne P.
Gillsville, GA

Who prefers the White Chocolate ones or the Dark Chocolate? My favorite is the White Chocolate ones.
Jess W.