Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles.
Irresistibly Smooth.
Net wt 9.3oz (264g).

Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles
  • "if you dont know what to give for valentines you can always give this yummy white chocolate ideal for co-workers or just someone that you know ūüćę " in 6 reviews
  • "I love the creamy texture and that they are not rock hard chocolates like others I have tried." in 1 review
  • "Lindt are the best Christmas gifts for me I love Christmas becouse I get so many bags of my favorite chocolate lindt and it has to be the white chocolate so yummy " in 1 review
  • "If you're not a fan of sweets, then you might not like these as they are the perfect cure for a sweet tooth!" in 1 review
  • "Lindor lives up to its name and provides a sophisticated chocolate that literally melts in your mouth. " in 1 review
Nduoma M.
These are probably my favorite Lindor Truffles flavor. I absolutely love white chocolate and these truffles are the best. When you bite into them, they are filled with even more white chocolate. I sometimes like eating the when they are a little melted because when you take a bite, the white chocolate filling melts into your mouth. I 10/10 recommend this chocolate.
Kate H.
My fianc√© bought me a bag of these truffles for Christmas last year and I've been obsessed ever since. They're smooth, creamy and not so overly sweet that you can't finish the bag in just a day or two. I snag these at Wegmans whenever I need a delicious, chocolaty pick-me-up.
Ariel F.
Grants Pass, OR
These are a small weakness of mine. I really do love and prefer white chocolate and these hit the spot! They’re soft and melt in your mouth. The outside is a solid (soft) white chocolate while the middle is a white creme center. I find them rather rich but can’t give them up!
Zerlaine P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LINDT! You've outdone yourself. I have to savor each truffle out of fear I might eat everything in 2 minutes. The surprise in the center tingles my taste buds every time. I highly recommend these truffles. im sad they are discontinued! please bring them back
Kristie C.
Johnson City
These are my all time favorite chocolates! I love that when you bite into it there is a creamy, sweet white chocolate taste that is inside! They are a little more expensive then the usual chocolate but I would rate this product very high in comparison due to the perfect flavor it has!
Rosilee A.
Lynnwood, WA
When I think about Lindt White Chocolate Truffles , Im transported to a place where Im surrounded by thick ribbons of flowing white silk. Rich and decadent, yet light and airy, Lindt White Chocolate Truffles are a perfect treat any time of day. Go ahead. You deserve it!
veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good!! I got them at Walgreens when they went on sale after Christmas! They're pretty expensive regularly so I normally don't buy them but they're very good and. I would recommend to all my white chocolate lovers!
Alisa T.
Augusta, GA
Oh my gosh I can say enough good things about these. They have a solid exterior but once you bite into them the inside collapses into your mouth like a melted chocolate. It is the most wonderful chocolate I have ever had.
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I usually buy these during holiday season at costco, but this was the best deal ever! I love lindt lindor truffles, I am not a big fan of white chocolate, i only bought it to take it on a trip abroad.for my family. if i ever eat white chocolate, Lindt is my number one choice probably. there is no comparison. i prefer to eat lindt ruffles over the more expensive German or Belgium white chocolate. i love the packaging and its easy to store and access the candy.
Oh so indulgent!!! My FAVORITE white chocolate, ever (thus far). Great for gift giving and perfect for indulging in for self. It is smooth, rich, and creamy, too. Highly recommended for your next white chocolate fix!
Walnut, CA
Where can I find these?
Kalyn B.
Scott City, MO
On a scale of one to ten what would you rate this in favor
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
Who prefers the White Chocolate ones or the Dark Chocolate? My favorite is the White Chocolate ones.
Dezz M.
How does everyone not love white chocolate?
Jess W.