Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Peppermint Bag uploaded by OnDeane J.Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Peppermint Bag uploaded by Elizabeth d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Discover the Lindor Truffle Smooth, Melting, Luscious When You Break Its Shell, Lindor Starts to Melt so Will You Each Bag Holds 45 Individually Wrapped Lindor Truffles Our seasonal limited-edition Lindor Peppermint White Chocolate truffle. A delicate white chocolate shell infused with peppermint pieces and an irresistibly smooth white peppermint truffle filling. ForSelf Consumption, Candy Dishes, Breakroom, Meetings, Gifting

• I've never seen these and I LOVE Lindt! Does anyone know if these...1 Answers
  • Do they have the same taste as the peppermint Hershey kisses? 1 Answers
  • Peppermint and chocolate are usually overpowering. Is it the same...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Oh my goodness, there has never been a more perfect amount of peppermint in white chocolate!!
Such a perfect hint of peppermint in a smooth and creamy chocolate that just melts when you bite into it!!! If you like peppermint you must try these!!!
Vanessa R.
Denver
I love these I think they taste just like the chocolate so they give you at Olive Garden and I also like the way that they work I prefer white chocolate to milk chocolate and they’re delicious.
Kirsten C.
I stock up on these every year to let me well pst the holiday season. I love peppermint (being a December baby, and all!) and so these are right up my alley. The quality Lindt is known for is there, and the chocolate is silky smooth. The candy cane is delightfully. My favorite holiday guilty pleasure!
LAYNI C.
Pearland, TX
I thought these would be SO AMAZING, and they disappointed me. The white chocolate is too waxy. It totally ruins the whole huge piece of candy. They really aren't even something I will eat and I LOVE peppermint candies. The white chocolate on these is just not good.
Makaela P.
It's a go-to for winter months! The peppermint taste isn't overpowering but just often. Kind of pricey unless you can get it on sale but definitely a "treat yourself" kind of candy. A++++
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little truffles might be the best part of the holiday season! I eat them daily during the holidays and then wish they were back the whole rest of the year! They are so silky smooth and just perfect. I LOVE them! BEST holiday sweet treat ever!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
OMG It doesn't even make sense for them to be so good. They're perfect. The outside has a nice crunch that leads to a decadent, creamy center that just takes you to heaven.
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite chocolates !!! It literally melts in your mouth! And it has melted white chocolate on the inside and solid white chocolate on the outside!! I love white chocolate ! And last it's just really good Quality chocolate and you can taste the Quality!!!
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
These get me every time! I look forward to them coming out for the holidays. They're smooth, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth delicious! Seriously, don't try these if you have trouble quitting things. You will be left hooked on them and stuck waiting until the next holiday season for them. If I could buy 500 bags of these to keep me satisfied until the next release, I would. Trust me, they're THAT good! Bonus: pop them in the fridge for a few. You won't regret it.
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
They are good but i was really hoping for more of a stronger peppermint flavor. i am normally not a fan of white chocolate but this actually tastes much better than others i have tried. but like i said i wish it had a stronger flavor. i would recommend to someone who isn't looking for a strong peppermint flavor.
Michelle U.
Peppermint and chocolate are usually overpowering. Is it the same with this product?
Briana D.
Do they have the same taste as the peppermint Hershey kisses?
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
I've never seen these and I LOVE Lindt! Does anyone know if these are seasonal?