Lindt Lindor Valentine Milk and White Milk Chocolate Truffles uploaded by Marissa P.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Lindor Milk and White Milk Chocolate Truffles.

Irresistibly smooth.

Marissa P.
Alexandria, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These truffles are silky smooth. I got them as a gift in this lovely goblet. The milk chocolate and white chocolate flow together nicely. They are also the right size of you don't want a whole chocolate bar.
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I get these during valentine's day from my boyfriend. My favorute flavor from Lint next to the original milk chocolate. But it is a bummer that this flavor comes our during valentine's only. It's a limited edition flavor. Make this flavor all year round!! Lindt chocolates are creamy and delicious. Love the smoothness if I let it melt for a while when eating these chocolates.
Mayra R.
I love the original ones but these are another fave of mine. However, they are only released for holidays as far as I can tell. Maybe they're sold regularly somewhere but I haven't found them. Lindt is a Swiss brand and their chocolate is so rich and smooth. Make sure you eat them at room temperature for the full experience. It's so good. I have to stop myself from eating too many.
Whitney C.
Springdale, AR
One of my favorite chocolates!! So soft, rich, and creamy. These chocolates melt in your mouth! The white chocolate is my favorite. You can get these at Walmart and target. Perfect for any occasion! These are not too pricey. I recommend these to everyone looking for a good inexpensive chocolate!
Mollie C.
Covington, LA
These truffles are DELICIOUS and I've been buying them for years. Lindt needs to improve the packaging because most of them are smushed and melted. Very disappointing, especially if they get a little warm, they ooze. If they could figure out how to keep them from getting smashed then I would give them 5 stars!
Victoria N.
The soft filling inside the truffles are so creamy and gooey! I love the selections and flavors! Caramel and double chocolate is my favorite. I would eat these over Hershey's any day. My favorite holiday candy by far.
Jade C.
Auburn, WA
What can I say other than WOW!!! These are my absolute favorite candies. The smooth warmth of the milk chocolate on the outside melts into the rich cool flavor of the white chocolate on the inside. So delectable!!
Chandra B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my absolute favorite truffles EVER! They only one out during the holiday seasons so make sure to stock up! So smooth and the double flavor makes it so much better!
Mayara C.
N Miami Beach, FL
The most incredible amazing chocolate ever! It melts in the mouth and it drives you crazy! The taste is perfect, flawless! I avoid buying them because I ALWAYS eat the whole package at once lol
Kristy M.
Hampton, GA
I totally love this combo. I love that when I put the chocolate truffle in my mouth and let it melt how the white chocolate bursts forth into my mouth. I prefer this brand to other brands and it's a great value. Overall, I highly recommend this brand to others.