Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Central , SC

Sometimes it's hard to find a certain flavor that I like in stores, i end up having to order it online. Does anyone else have the same problem? And where do you shop for yours?
Brandy T.
Nov. 1, 2013, 4:01 p.m.
Walgreens and walmart.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Sept. 13, 2013, 1:49 a.m.
I've found that CVS and Target usually carry every flavor out there.
Claudia B.
Claudia B.
Aug. 26, 2013, 9:04 p.m.
Safeway, Target, Walmart, Fred Meyers, Walgreens...... pretty much everywhere. But they usually only have the milk, white and dark. Which I'm fine with..lol
Erin S.
Erin S.
Aug. 8, 2013, 11:07 a.m.
I got mine at Bilo
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
May 23, 2013, 2:33 p.m.
Like so many already stated I always find them at Target. I know Vons/Pavilions carries them too. ;)
Staci M.
Staci M.
April 18, 2013, 12:44 p.m.
I usually get them at Wal-Mart. I have found them at Rite Aid, too, but they are more expensive there.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Feb. 22, 2013, 3:35 a.m.
I usually buy them at Walgreens or Target. They always have a large selection.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Jan. 10, 2013, 7:40 a.m.
I find them everywhere, but I like just the regular chocolate. Unsure on the other flavors. Last year at Easter, they had this one white chocolate one that was awesome!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Dec. 31, 2012, 4:57 p.m.
Like everyone else has said, Rite Aid pretty much has all of them all the time. I have even found them at TJ Maxx on sale.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Dec. 22, 2012, 5:02 p.m.
I always find them at Target
Allyssa B.
Allyssa B.
Dec. 16, 2012, 5:15 p.m.
Target seems to always have them. There's also a Lindt store in the mall near where I live, so if you have one nearby, that's a good place to start!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Dec. 13, 2012, 4:12 p.m.
Target or Walmart ALWAYS have them!
Megan O.
Megan O.
Dec. 11, 2012, 12:44 p.m.
With holiday season here, target has been offering much more selection with their flavors.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Dec. 9, 2012, 4:22 p.m.
I find them at rite aid and my grocery stores. If you want to get them cheaper try TX Maxx or Ross. They usually have them in stock!
Ivon H.
Ivon H.
Dec. 8, 2012, 1:49 p.m.
I tend to find most of them if I'm going to places like Rite Aid or Duane Reade. I guess it might just be a seasonal or store thing. Also, it would depend on which flavor you're talking about (:
Janis J.
Janis J.
Dec. 6, 2012, 1:34 p.m.
Yes you can go to there web page and order them .. It seems to depend on the time of the year when certain flavories are made ...

Join Now