Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY

Does anyone else plan to give these as stocking stuffers, or like me, put them in gift baskets for Christmas? What a sweet way to spread the love ;)
Pam M.
Pam M.
May 22, 2014, 6 p.m.
I give these at Christmas, Easter and any special occasion. Makes a great gift.
Lynda P.
Lynda P.
Jan. 31, 2014, 11:16 p.m.
I always plan to give them as gifts. However my plan never works out. I tend to eat them all, and then have to go out and buy more. which starts the cycle all over again. lol
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Jan. 27, 2014, 7:21 p.m.
I always buy the white chocolate ones to put in my husbands stocking.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Jan. 20, 2014, 11:37 p.m.
My husband discovered that our local grocery store carries these in the bulk candy section! He surprised me with that news by filling my stocking with Lindt Truffles - oh yum! And the best part was that he could choose just how many of each flavor he wanted since they came from the bulk bin. SCORE!
Tayler D.
Tayler D.
Dec. 24, 2013, 11:45 a.m.
That's a great idea!!
Josey S.
Josey S.
Dec. 10, 2013, 2:30 a.m.
I never thought of doing that..what a great idea!! I would LOVE getting them in my stocking :)
Michele B.
Michele B.
Dec. 6, 2013, 9:50 p.m.
Yes! They are the perfect stocking stuffer and great gift idea all year round! Who wouldn't want them?..lol
Linda C.
Linda C.
Dec. 5, 2013, 9:12 p.m.
I always put lindt in the stockings, the boys have come to expect these treats, I also buy the special gifts and ornaments to give as gifts
Ricky M.
Ricky M.
Dec. 5, 2013, 8:18 p.m.
Yes there so delicious
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Dec. 5, 2013, 12:44 p.m.
Yes, these are great for this time of year. The variety pack is awesome because it has a little bit of each kind. These are addicting so beware!! Great stocking stuffer or a topper for a Christmas present.
Sunny D.
Sunny D.
Dec. 4, 2013, 8:50 p.m.
They are the perfect little treat to add to any gift no matter how big or small there's always room for a Lindt Truffle.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Dec. 4, 2013, 3:43 p.m.
Yes! Such a good small gift or stocking stuffer!
Daniel Jr. P.
Daniel Jr. P.
Dec. 2, 2013, 9:41 p.m.
I always buy them for my dad, then I buy one for myself so I don't end up eating all of his.
Natalia K.
Natalia K.
Nov. 30, 2013, 5:43 p.m.
I always buy these truffles for girls at work for Xmas!!! Some sweet love!!! We Girls Love Chocolate))))

Join Now