Lindt Lindor Truffles White Chocolate

by Lindt

Inspired By Our Secret Recipe, Our Master Chocolatiers Have Created A Chocolate Masterpiece. This Delicious&Nbsp;White Chocolate Shell Enrobes An Irresistibly Smooth Filling. Once You Break&Nbsp;Its Shell, The Filling Will Start To Melt, And So Will You. Contains 12 Pieces.

Are these strong tasting?
C'est une édition de vacance c'est tout ?
Do they sell these only around the holidays ?
Start your review of Lindt Lindor Truffles White Chocolate!
Purchased at: Target
Lindt Lindor Truffles White Chocolate As I’m writing this I’m literally drilling right now....By far this is my favorite chocolate with it’s never seen before candy design, it’s pretty cheap too.And I would definitely recommend this amazing chocolate to others
Travelers Rst, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lindt truffles are some of my favorite treats. I am a lover of most quality chocolate, so these were a no brainer! White chocolate can be hard to find outside of Easter, so I love that these are readily available. The white chocolate variety is pretty sweet though, and I can only eat one or two, which is perfect for curing a chocolate craving T he center is very smooth and creamy, but not gushy. Careful keeping these anywhere they might melt and don’t refrigerate them or the center becomes hard. They are a bit pricey, but if you can find them on sale be sure to try them.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The smoothest best tasting chocolate out on the market. Every variety tastes amazing. The cost is not very high for the quality you are getting. The shell leads you to a wonderful smooth center filling. The packaging is easy to open which makes it even harder to stop eating them.
Madison, WI
These are my go to when I’m feeling like indulging in a guilty pleasure. After you get through the outside shell, the inside of the chocolate just melts in your mouth. If you’ve never tried a Lindt truffle you’re missing out!
New Windsor
My favorite white chocolate truffles. Perfectly smooth white chocolate filled with the best cream. Not too big or small. Priced good. Available most places. Recommend to others for sure if they like white chocolate.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these. White chocolate is my favorite and these taste amazing and is a great gift to give or get. The thing that's even better is that there are different flavors.
Sunnyvale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm kind of in love with the Lindor truffles by Lindt because of the smooth, creamy ganache in the middle. It's so satisfying when you bit into it and get the hard shell with the ganache in the middle. I usually only eat one to satisfy my sweet tooth; they are a bit sweet for my taste. I love when people gift them for the holidays! Oh yeah, they also have new flavors that come out around the holidays!
Rockford, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am 100% obsessed with this product! Lindt Lindor Stracciatella Chocolate are so delicious, the chocolate is very creamy and smooth which I love. The packaging itself is great, the bag is sturdy and the individually wrapped chocolates are usually done very nicely. This brand also has milk chocolate, dark chocolate, etc. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves white chocolate because I have set to find a brand to beat this white chocolate!
I LOVE these chocolates. My co-worker let me try one one day and since then I have been hooked. It is white chocolate with a white chocolate gnache on the inside. This chocolate is a dream in my mouth. Everytime I eat one it makes me smile. We need more food that makes us happy! I would recommend.
Kennesaw, GA
I love Lindt Lindor Stracciatella Chocolate. I love chocolate in a whole but when it is white chocolate exterior and creamy liquid center it has to be my fav. I bought them at Safeway one day when i was having a bad mood and one chocolate was all i needed. Greedy me, I got the whole packet. Tried one. Excellent. The feeling was divine. Dont want to ruin it with more words. Thanks Lindt Chocolate for making it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...