BY LINDT

Inspired By Our Secret Recipe, Our Master Chocolatiers Have Created A Chocolate Masterpiece. This Delicious&Nbsp;White Chocolate Shell Enrobes An Irresistibly Smooth Filling. Once You Break&Nbsp;Its Shell, The Filling Will Start To Melt, And So Will You. Contains 12 Pieces. see more...

• C'est une édition de vacance c'est tout ?1 Answers
  • Do they sell these only around the holidays ?7 Answers
  • Are these any good? I've been wanting to buy some 9 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Trupti D.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Lindt Lindor Truffles White Chocolate more...
I love Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles. I love chocolate in a whole but when it is white chocolate exterior and creamy liquid center it has to be my fav. I bought them at Safeway one day when i was having a bad mood and one chocolate was all i needed. Greedy me, I got the whole packet. Tried one. Excellent. The feeling was divine. Dont want to ruin it with more words. Thanks Lindt Chocolate for making it.
Amy S.
Review for: Lindt Lindor Truffles White Chocolate more...
Oh balls, these balls are good!! They are so creamy once you break through the outer shell. I only eat these when other people buy them because I would get addicted and wouldn’t stop buying. They are that good!!! The consistency is so smooth and buttery it’s almost like melted fudge! You must try these!!!
Summer R.
Review for: Lindt Lindor Truffles White Chocolate more...
These chocolate balls are amazing! I’m a white chocolate freak and these things are the best thing ever. They are so smooth, creamy and delicious they almost melt in your mouth. My mom hates white chocolate and I got her to fall in love with these. They are a bit pricey for candy but personally I think it’s worth it and these are pretty much available everywhere and I eat at least 2 everyday.
jessica s.
Review for: Lindt Lindor Truffles White Chocolate more...
I’m gonna be honest, I hate white chocolate. It tastes awful and I’ve never been able to find a white chocolate that I can eat... until I found these little guys! As far as white chocolate can go, these are really good. I wouldn’t go to the store to buy them but they are really creamy and have a light delectable flavor.
Zerlaine P.
Miami
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Lindor Truffles With A Smooth Filling Dark Peppermint 8.5 oz; 240 g more...
i bought these on walmart online. Was so pleased to come home from a taxing day at work to find a box on my front door filled with Lindt white chocolate truffles. They arrived in perfect condition, not smashed as other reviews stated. am very pleased with my purchase.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Lindt, Lindor Truffles White Chocolate, 60 ct Box more...
Yum these little white chocolate truffles are always at every holiday party I attend, they’re like little sweet drops of heaven. They’re a little harder on the outside shell and then inside is a smooth creamy truffle of white chocolate. So delicious and they’re each wrapped so perfectly.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lindt truffles are some of my favorite treats. I am a lover of most quality chocolate, so these were a no brainer! White chocolate can be hard to find outside of Easter, so I love that these are readily available. The white chocolate variety is pretty sweet though, and I can only eat one or two, which is perfect for curing a chocolate craving T he center is very smooth and creamy, but not gushy. Careful keeping these anywhere they might melt and don’t refrigerate them or the center becomes hard. They are a bit pricey, but if you can find them on sale be sure to try them.
Jessica W.
Hebron, MD
Definitely one of my guilty pleasures. The creamy center makes me melt. I absolutely love the white chocolate and will eat 2-3 to unwind and destress at nighttime. I highly recommend them to anyone and will be buying them in the near future again.
Lauren B.
Charlotte
I’m a white chocolate lover and these do not disappoint. High quality chocolate that is smooth and creamy. The biggest problem is it’s hard to stop eating them! I have enjoyed several varieties of truffles and these are my favorite.
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
Best white chocolate ever! The only way to eat these truffles is frozen. Trust me. Leave them in the freezer for about two hours and you’ll be in heaven. Eating room temperature is also fine. I love that inside the shell is creamy white chocolate. By far my favorite!
Bob L.
What's your favorite flavor?
Kathy U.
Where can I find this beautiful creation ?
Desiree A.
Nutella or Lindor?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Not a huge fan of white chocolate. Are these good?
Ruby M.
Downey, CA
Does this product have dark chocolate inside