BY LINDT

Inspired By Our Secret Recipe, Our Master Chocolatiers Have Created A Chocolate Masterpiece. This Delicious&Nbsp;White Chocolate Shell Enrobes An Irresistibly Smooth Filling. Once You Break&Nbsp;Its Shell, The Filling Will Start To Melt, And So Will You. Contains 12 Pieces. see more...

• C'est une édition de vacance c'est tout ?1 Answers
  • Do they sell these only around the holidays ?7 Answers
  • Are these any good? I've been wanting to buy some 8 Answers
Lindt Lindor Truffles White Chocolate
I am in love with Lindor by Lindt. I have tried nearly all of their products and they haven't disappointed me yet. I recently tried these white chocolate truffles and they are amazing just like every other product by Lindt. They have really outdone themselves with this delicious treat. The white chocolate melts in your mouth. When you get to the gooey inside, you get a burst of white chocolate flavor. I only eat chocolate from Lindt or Ghiradelli. Those two companies are the only companies that make good quality chocolate at a reasonable price.
Shelby H.
Let me ask you a question?

Do you ever find yourself in the grocery store thinking about buying a sweet treat for yourself because you think you deserve it?

If yes, get this (if available to you).

Lindor is one of my favorite chocolate companies (Hershey tops the cake).

So rich and creamy.

They just melt in your mouth and it's like heaven.

I even buy these for my mom and dad.

This is also perfect for a birthday gift or whatever the occassion.
Kathryn R.
Out of all the Lindt LINDOR Truffles I have tried the white chocolate one has to be my number one favorite of them all!!! The rich creamy center is so mouth watering and warm welcoming its like heaven. I would definitely say this is purchase worthy for many more years to come. I highly recommend the white chocolate over all the other to every one! Also the price is amazing for how much you get!!!
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I so could eat an entire bag of these it is terrible! You can buy them at several mass retailers that I am aware of and they are affordable but taste so high quality. I have bought many Lindt products but these are by far the best tasting out of all the ones I have tried. It is creamy, mouth watering and not too rich. They are amazing and I recommend trying them if you love white chocolate.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
Rich, velvety, white chocolate truffle. If you're looking for something of high quality that's available in your local Target, try this! You don't have to go to See's at the mall. It's a bit more expensive than your average candy bar, but the price you pay is worth the value and richness of this chocolate. Careful about leaving this in your hand for long though-it may melt.
Michelle C.
Kew Gardens, NY
I have never been a fan of white chocolate so when my coworker brought me a bag of these truffles I was hesitant on whether I'd like them or not. I must say my distaste for white chocolate ended that day. These are AMAZING! The way it melts in your mouth keeps you yearning for more. They are so smooth and creamy. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Miranda M.
Lindt is pricey, but God it is so worth it. Lindt has the creamiest most satisfying chocolate on the market and I will argue that til the day I die. I will sit down with a whole bag of these and get myself sick because I cant stop eating them. If you're looking to indulge then definately pick up a bag of these they are amazing!
fazeela c.
Lindt chocolate are little beauties i like but i havent tried all the flavours only because i discovered it only a couple of months now but i will definitely review this again as soon as i try more flavours. I first tasted lindt at cosco where there was a promotion i think and the lady there was generous to give me some to try.
bobbi jo b.
Gainesville, FL
Yum,,, this company makes the best chocolates. I recommend them to anyone who is a chocolate freak like me. I got mine at walmart, but their avalaible all most anywhere. They are a bit more expensive than others, but well worth the price. It's an indulgence after all.. if you can keep yourself from eating the entire bag..
Anabel J.
Bakersfield, CA
This. Chocolate. Is. Pure. Heaven. I can't even fathom how amazing they are. Whenever I see them in store I have to grab a handful. They're so addicting and honestly they melt in your mouth. The center of these are creamy chocolate goodness and the outside is a thin shell of chocolate. They're beautiful.
Bob L.
What's your favorite flavor?
Kathy U.
Where can I find this beautiful creation ?
Desiree A.
Nutella or Lindor?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Not a huge fan of white chocolate. Are these good?
Ruby M.
Downey, CA
Does this product have dark chocolate inside