Add a Photo

Jennifer S.
Mercer, PA
June 23, 2016, 9:59 a.m.
Review for: Gift Tower With
What's to say about Lindor Truffles? Yum. There isn't a bad flavor in the bunch, although I was genuinely surprised to find out Nestle is making Lindt products now. You do have to make sure the truffles are kept at the right temperature - too cold and the truffle gets stiff, too warm and they get gloppy. It's a shame they can't make them a little more stable, but hey, it's chocolate, so you can't complain too much. This is a nice assortment of milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, caramel and peanut butter. The caramel and peanut butter are way too sweet and I suspect a recent addition due to the Nestle connection (not there years ago). I'd like to see some of the fruit truffles added in the future, but overall, big thumbs up for the big, big bag of chocolate!
Norah E.
Norah E.
Miami, FL: Florida
Whenever I think of #chocolate, my mom come to my mind and right next an image of her enjoying what it's the best chocolate on Earth.
This #Lindtt assorted chocolate truffles are perfect to please everyone's taste... diverse fillings like dark chocolate, or white chocolate, milk chocolate and peanut... it's just this tasty and silky texture that melts little by little when eating them. Lovely melting in your mouth at the time you enjoy the very smooth liquid center.
This is the chocolate that without a doubt will comfort you in a bite.
#reccommended #InfluensterMovember
May W.
May W.
San Francisco , CA
Lindt chocolates are seriously the key to enter my heart. I'm not the type of girl who enjoys eating chocolate, but something about these babies that I love. The inside of the chocolate is sooo smooth and creamy and soft. It melts into your mouth. I love how they have so many more flavors now and holiday flavors. It makes it so fun and the wrapping of these chocolate balls makes it look very expensive and luxurious. It's so delicious and I highly recommend trying one if you never had before because you will be hooked!!
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield, IL
I absolutely love these, the chocolate is so smooth and creamy , then you hit the inside and it bursts wroth such a delightful smoothr truffle. My favorite flavor is white chocolate, but the variety bag keys you try 3 different flavors of truffles. They also male limited edition truffles during different holidays. I can find these at my drugstore. Normally I get these on sale for 2 for $6. I think they are worth the price. They are also very addictive so that's my only warning lol!
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
This is like heaven in a Truffle form lol Seriously they are amazingly good.I got them once when they were on sale just to try them and I swear they have been my favorite chocolate ever since.The chocolate is smooth and rich and they have so many different flavors and all of them taste so good! The only sad part is that they're kind of expensive.But I always looks at walmart after valentines day and christmas because they always go on sale super cheap lol
Steffinie B.
Steffinie B.
April 18, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Congratulations Gift Box With 75 Piece
These are seriously some of my favorite chocolates ever. I recommend them time after time to everyone. The outside chocolate coating of the truffles are super smooth with just enough crunch, and the inside is really what takes these chocolates to another level! The chocolate literally has the consistency of butter, it's super smooth and creamy and just melts in your mouth! Plus it's easy to find and pretty inexpensive for the quality you're getting!
Keishla E.
Keishla E.
July 13, 2016, 3:15 p.m.
Review for: Holiday Pinnacle Box Packages
There is a plus and downside of getting these, The plus is they are the perfect gift and taste delicious and the down is we can put which ones we want inside because not everyone likes dark or milk or white chocolate they might like one or the other. But thats the only problem everything else is great the packaging is wonderful and it does for perfect gifts i gave it to my mom on Christmas one year and she was super excited!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Jefferson, IA
These are AMAZING I always have a bag on hand for people that just happen to stop over or to grab one on the way out the door for a little moment of sweetness and I always stick up on these around Christmas for a little extra treat to a great little something to make someone's name. I also stock up when on sale bc my dad loves these and if I want to get any when I am at my parents house I always have to get him his own bag!
Jadah J.
Jadah J.
My go to chocolate. I love love love this product. When I'm happy, sad,celebrating, just because chocolate. It's so smooth and airy. You get the goodness from all the chocolate. Then when your done with the rich and smooth creamy shell. You have a perfection of chocolate goodness in the center melting in your mouth. It's definitely all the hype that the commercials speak of and about. Worth every single dollar I spend
Nithi S.
Nithi S.
Okemos, MI
March 19, 2016, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: Grand Gift Box With 120 Piece
This WAS a great product. It was great tasting and it had a crazy low amount of carbs compared to most anything else out there. For people who need to manage their carb intake, this was a real treat and there wasn't much else out there that compared. There is, I found on receiving my latest shipment, a new formula and the carb count has almost doubled from 8g per serving to 15g. This might not matter to most people.
Alex V.
Alex V.
What's your favorite type of truffle???
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Buckeye, AZ
What's your favorite Lindor Truffle flavor?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Torrance, CA
Do these taste good if so what's a good flavor ?
Niecey M.