Add a Photo

Photos (24)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mercer, PA

What's to say about Lindor Truffles? Yum. There isn't a bad flavor in the bunch, although I was genuinely surprised to find out Nestle is making Lindt products now. You do have to make sure the truffles are kept at the right temperature - too cold and the truffle gets stiff, too warm and they get gloppy. It's a shame they can't make them a little more stable, but hey, it's chocolate, so you can't complain too much. This is a nice assortment of milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, caramel and peanut butter. The caramel and peanut butter are way too sweet and I suspect a recent addition due to the Nestle connection (not there years ago). I'd like to see some of the fruit truffles added in the future, but overall, big thumbs up for the big, big bag of chocolate!
Cecille W.
Cecille W.

My favorite kind of chocolates! I'm not big on gourmet chocolates, chocolate bars, or other chocolate-flavored things, but one thing I do love: Lindt Lindor Truffles. I love the assorted bag - there isn't one flavor that I don't like. I keep a large assorted bag at home and treat myself to one every few days. It's so smooth and delicious and melts beautifully in your mouth. These are the best chocolates I've ever had. No need to spend big bucks for expensive chocolate when these truffles taste just as amazing. If anyone hasn't had these before, I definitely recommend trying this because they are delicious. Sometimes Costco has the big bag on sale for around $8, so worth it!
Norah E.
Norah E.

This is the chocolate that without a doubt will comfort you in a bite.
#reccommended #InfluensterMovember
Daniel G.
Daniel G.

Whenever I think of #chocolate, my mom come to my mind and right next an image of her enjoying what it's the best chocolate on Earth.This #Lindtt assorted chocolate truffles are perfect to please everyone's taste... diverse fillings like dark chocolate, or white chocolate, milk chocolate and peanut... it's just this tasty and silky texture that melts little by little when eating them. Lovely melting in your mouth at the time you enjoy the very smooth liquid center. This is the chocolate that without a doubt will comfort you in a bite.#reccommended #InfluensterMovembe
May W.
May W.
San Francisco , CA

Lindt chocolates are seriously the key to enter my heart. I'm not the type of girl who enjoys eating chocolate, but something about these babies that I love. The inside of the chocolate is sooo smooth and creamy and soft. It melts into your mouth. I love how they have so many more flavors now and holiday flavors. It makes it so fun and the wrapping of these chocolate balls makes it look very expensive and luxurious. It's so delicious and I highly recommend trying one if you never had before because you will be hooked!!
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield, IL

I absolutely love these, the chocolate is so smooth and creamy , then you hit the inside and it bursts wroth such a delightful smoothr truffle. My favorite flavor is white chocolate, but the variety bag keys you try 3 different flavors of truffles. They also male limited edition truffles during different holidays. I can find these at my drugstore. Normally I get these on sale for 2 for $6. I think they are worth the price. They are also very addictive so that's my only warning lol!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Dallas, TX

Lindt makes the best truffles hands down -- even better than Godiva to me. The chocolate is so smooth and creamy and flavorful and just the perfect size -- they really are a treat. This is a huge amount of truffles -- be prepared to have truffles for a while (maybe!) if it's for personal use. This set was perfect for a holiday party and the packaging was great too. Truffles are individually wrapped with colorful metallic wrapping and were perfect for snacking with other desserts.
Krupa P.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ

Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA

This is like heaven in a Truffle form lol Seriously they are amazingly good.I got them once when they were on sale just to try them and I swear they have been my favorite chocolate ever since.The chocolate is smooth and rich and they have so many different flavors and all of them taste so good! The only sad part is that they're kind of expensive.But I always looks at walmart after valentines day and christmas because they always go on sale super cheap lol
Steffinie B.
Steffinie B.

These are seriously some of my favorite chocolates ever. I recommend them time after time to everyone. The outside chocolate coating of the truffles are super smooth with just enough crunch, and the inside is really what takes these chocolates to another level! The chocolate literally has the consistency of butter, it's super smooth and creamy and just melts in your mouth! Plus it's easy to find and pretty inexpensive for the quality you're getting!
Alex V.
Alex V.

What's your favorite type of truffle???
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Buckeye, AZ

What's your favorite Lindor Truffle flavor?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Torrance, CA

Do these taste good if so what's a good flavor ?
Niecey M.