Add a Photo

Photos (24)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mercer, PA

What's to say about Lindor Truffles? Yum. There isn't a bad flavor in the bunch, although I was genuinely surprised to find out Nestle is making Lindt products now. You do have to make sure the truffles are kept at the right temperature - too cold and the truffle gets stiff, too warm and they get gloppy. It's a shame they can't make them a little more stable, but hey, it's chocolate, so you can't complain too much. This is a nice assortment of milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, caramel and peanut butter. The caramel and peanut butter are way too sweet and I suspect a recent addition due to the Nestle connection (not there years ago). I'd like to see some of the fruit truffles added in the future, but overall, big thumbs up for the big, big bag of chocolate!
Cecille W.
Cecille W.

My favorite kind of chocolates! I'm not big on gourmet chocolates, chocolate bars, or other chocolate-flavored things, but one thing I do love: Lindt Lindor Truffles. I love the assorted bag - there isn't one flavor that I don't like. I keep a large assorted bag at home and treat myself to one every few days. It's so smooth and delicious and melts beautifully in your mouth. These are the best chocolates I've ever had. No need to spend big bucks for expensive chocolate when these truffles taste just as amazing. If anyone hasn't had these before, I definitely recommend trying this because they are delicious. Sometimes Costco has the big bag on sale for around $8, so worth it!
Norah E.
Norah E.
Miami, Florida

This is the chocolate that without a doubt will comfort you in a bite.
#reccommended #InfluensterMovember
Monique W.
Monique W.
Hamilton, Ontario

A great variety pack of great chocolate. My least favorite is the white chocolate but I just give those away (and they're eagerly accepted by my white-chocolate loving family) and endulge in the remaining flavors. A nice mix so you can switch it up and enjoy them all. Hazelnut are awesome, dark are delicious and the milk chocolate you just can't go wrong with. I currently have some sitting on my desk that I received for Christmas and I can't wait until I have my morning coffee so I can eat them....because my coworkers may think I'm weird for eating chocolate at 8am.
Daniel G.
Daniel G.

Whenever I think of #chocolate, my mom come to my mind and right next an image of her enjoying what it's the best chocolate on Earth.This #Lindtt assorted chocolate truffles are perfect to please everyone's taste... diverse fillings like dark chocolate, or white chocolate, milk chocolate and peanut... it's just this tasty and silky texture that melts little by little when eating them. Lovely melting in your mouth at the time you enjoy the very smooth liquid center. This is the chocolate that without a doubt will comfort you in a bite.#reccommended #InfluensterMovembe
anne c.
anne c.

trufas de chocolate Assorted com um enchimento de fusão lisa
? Você sonha em chocolate
Então descubra Lindor e desfrutar de um momento que é sua: Quando você quebra casca de chocolate delicada do Lindor, o enchimento irresistivelmente suave começa a derreter, acariciando todos os seus sentidos e levá-lo para um lugar onde os sonhos de chocolate se tornar realidade.

escuro extra, leite, branco, avelã

você já tentou nossos bares Lindor irresistíveis?
Também disponível em tamanho deleite
Irresistivelmente suave, Assorted trufas de chocolate com recheio de fusão lisa
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Minden, NV

There are some brands that are far from the cheapest but also not extremely high prices and this is one of those middle of the market brands on cost.

It is completely worth paying that little bit extra for these though as the chocolate is such good quality and these just melt in your mouth. They are very more-ish but also satisfying enough to make you happy with having just a few (making them last longer and better value for money).

I feel like such a special and important person when somebody offers me one of these or gets me a box as a gift.

Very yummy!
May W.
May W.
San Francisco , CA

Lindt chocolates are seriously the key to enter my heart. I'm not the type of girl who enjoys eating chocolate, but something about these babies that I love. The inside of the chocolate is sooo smooth and creamy and soft. It melts into your mouth. I love how they have so many more flavors now and holiday flavors. It makes it so fun and the wrapping of these chocolate balls makes it look very expensive and luxurious. It's so delicious and I highly recommend trying one if you never had before because you will be hooked!!
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield, IL

I absolutely love these, the chocolate is so smooth and creamy , then you hit the inside and it bursts wroth such a delightful smoothr truffle. My favorite flavor is white chocolate, but the variety bag keys you try 3 different flavors of truffles. They also male limited edition truffles during different holidays. I can find these at my drugstore. Normally I get these on sale for 2 for $6. I think they are worth the price. They are also very addictive so that's my only warning lol!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Dallas, TX

Lindt makes the best truffles hands down -- even better than Godiva to me. The chocolate is so smooth and creamy and flavorful and just the perfect size -- they really are a treat. This is a huge amount of truffles -- be prepared to have truffles for a while (maybe!) if it's for personal use. This set was perfect for a holiday party and the packaging was great too. Truffles are individually wrapped with colorful metallic wrapping and were perfect for snacking with other desserts.
Alex V.
Alex V.

What's your favorite type of truffle???
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Buckeye, Az

What's your favorite Lindor Truffle flavor?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Torrance, CA

Do these taste good if so what's a good flavor ?
Niecey M.