6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
Lindt Lindor Truffles Mint Dark Chocolate
- "personally I do not like these for one i found out that i do not like dark chocolate and i only like mint mixed in with certain flavors and this isn't one of them." in 3 reviews
- "These are my absolute favorite flavors of Lindor truffles!!" in 1 review
- "Lindt Trufffles are amazing, and one of the best chocolate companies in my opinions." in 1 review
- "They taste so natural, no weird chemical tones, and the chocolate is high quality and melts in your mouth." in 1 review
- "Lindor truffles are one of my favorite candies out there." in 1 review
These are not overwhelming mint wise and like all Lindt truffles, the consistency is smooth and seamless. These are refreshing and a great follow up to dinner to curb that sweet craving. I got my boyfriend and mother addicted to these, always leaves you wanting more.
There is nothing better than Lindt chocolates and mint flavor is amazing. Love love love this!
I normally don't like Lint truffles too much because the center reminds me of pure butter with cocoa in it but the mint one are a whole different story! Sooo creamy and minty and amazing!! if you like the combination of min and chocolate you need to give these a try!
Lindor + Mint = What's not to like!? This is a little ball of happiness all around.
All I can say is yum! Great gifts if you buy a box or a tasty treat for yourself!!
Their chocolate are really lovely.They are quite expensive but it's worth it.The chocolate is beautiful,it's rich and creamy and minty at the same time.cause it's dark chocolate.This is a great gift for chrisms i swear,everybody loves it and it looks fancy too.
Q & A
Be the First to Ask a Question