BY LINDT

Lindt Lindor Truffles Mint Dark Chocolate
  • "personally I do not like these for one i found out that i do not like dark chocolate and i only like mint mixed in with certain flavors and this isn't one of them." in 3 reviews
  • "These are my absolute favorite flavors of Lindor truffles!!" in 1 review
  • "Lindt Trufffles are amazing, and one of the best chocolate companies in my opinions." in 1 review
  • "They taste so natural, no weird chemical tones, and the chocolate is high quality and melts in your mouth." in 1 review
  • "Lindor truffles are one of my favorite candies out there." in 1 review
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
Personally I do not like these for one i found out that i do not like dark chocolate and i only like mint mixed in with certain flavors and this isn't one of them.
Rhia R.
This is my favorite flavor out of the truffle I've tried from Lindt. I can't ever pass up anything with dark chocolate and mint. Hits the spot every time,
Abby G.
Aurora, IL
These are good however, at Christmas time, they have ones that are extra dark chocolate with peppermint filling. They are undeniably my favorite candy of all time but I only get them once a year.
Meagan W.
Lindt Trufffles are amazing, and one of the best chocolate companies in my opinions. I love the taste of the cooling peppermint against the flavorful chocolate.
Victoria B.
I love Lindt truffles. This flavor is great, but I wish the mint flavor was a little more prominent. This flavor is so good in the winter time!
Megan J.
Atmore, AL
They are awesome. The taste it amazing. I love chocolate!!! The mint gives it a refreshing flavor...and I absolutely love dark chocolate.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
This is the best piece of chocolate I've ever tasted!!!!!!!!! Sometimes Mint can over power the taste, but they made it well balanced !
Mischke K.
ROCHESTER, MN
Lindor truffles are one of my favorite candies out there. They are always consistent and never go below my expectations! Always a stample item in my house!
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm!! These are amazing! I can't help but buy them every year when it gets cold and I'm in the mood for mint!
Renee P.
Oak Park, IL
I love the combination of mint and dark chocolate, so of course I love these truffles! Lindt chocolate is great quality.