BY LINDT

Lindt Lindor Truffles Mint Dark Chocolate
  • "personally I do not like these for one i found out that i do not like dark chocolate and i only like mint mixed in with certain flavors and this isn't one of them." in 3 reviews
  • "Lindt Trufffles are amazing, and one of the best chocolate companies in my opinions." in 1 review
  • "They taste so natural, no weird chemical tones, and the chocolate is high quality and melts in your mouth." in 1 review
  • "These are good however, at Christmas time, they have ones that are extra dark chocolate with peppermint filling." in 1 review
  • "These are my absolute favorite flavors of Lindor truffles!!" in 1 review
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
Lindt Lindor has the best chocolates. SAMs club was giving out samples of the different truffle flavored and the mint was Delicious! As were the other flavors.
jamie b.
Taylors, SC
Not bad for dark chocolate. I recently became a fan of mixing mint with chocolate and these have a nice flavor. Lindt is an exceptional brand for chocolate!
Mischke K.
ROCHESTER, MN
Lindor truffles are one of my favorite candies out there. They are always consistent and never go below my expectations! Always a stample item in my house!
Linsey S.
Best chocolate on the market. Melts so smoothly when you eat it. Various flavors available. Two different kinds of textures make it extra delicious to enjoy.
Rhia R.
This is my favorite flavor out of the truffle I've tried from Lindt. I can't ever pass up anything with dark chocolate and mint. Hits the spot every time,
Victoria B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Lindt truffles. This flavor is great, but I wish the mint flavor was a little more prominent. This flavor is so good in the winter time!
Megan J.
Atmore, AL
They are awesome. The taste it amazing. I love chocolate!!! The mint gives it a refreshing flavor...and I absolutely love dark chocolate.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
This is the best piece of chocolate I've ever tasted!!!!!!!!! Sometimes Mint can over power the taste, but they made it well balanced !
Patience W.
Out of all the Lindor Truffles these are my favorite! You cant go wrong with the flavor combination of dark chocolate and mint!
ruzina a.
Ozone Park, NY
i love lindt chocolate. but i am not sure how this one flavor test. but i generally love how smooth lindt chocolate tastes.