BY LINDT

Lindt Lindor Truffles Mint Dark Chocolate
  • "personally I do not like these for one i found out that i do not like dark chocolate and i only like mint mixed in with certain flavors and this isn't one of them." in 3 reviews
  • "These are my absolute favorite flavors of Lindor truffles!!" in 1 review
  • "Lindt Trufffles are amazing, and one of the best chocolate companies in my opinions." in 1 review
  • "They taste so natural, no weird chemical tones, and the chocolate is high quality and melts in your mouth." in 1 review
  • "Lindor truffles are one of my favorite candies out there." in 1 review
Nichole E.
Plantation, FL
LOVE dark chocolate and mint and these are just all around a party in your mouth!
Chloe C.
New bedford, MA
Very good i looove the white chocolate ( couldn't dind on here ) best pf the best
Ashley S.
I am a mint type of person and i love the way the mint and dark chocolate blend together. This is a must have. If you love one of the two you must try bexause these are amazing.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
I have a love affair with mint chocolate, and I love lindt! That made Lindt Lindor Truffles Mind Dark Chocolate one of my absolute favorites! The best part is they are so rich that two are more than enough to satisfy my sweet tooth!
kara p.
Tucson, AZ
I love these! Lindt chocolate is one of my favorite mid grade brands and these mint ones are one of my favorite! The mint doesn't overshine the chocolate like say a pepperment paddy or york where you get mint with chocolate this is like a perfect little swirl where u get chocolate mild smooth mint then chocolate. A seasonal favorite of mine
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
These are my absolute favorite flavors of Lindor truffles!! I'm a strong lover of all mint/chocolate combinations, and the dark chocolate in these is super rich and smooth!!
Jennifer T.
Can be very difficult to find...may get lucky at a Target around Christmas. Prefer these over Green & Black's chocolate bars for two reasons...portion control. One truffle a day with at intense mint flavor will satisfy that sweet tooth craving.
Valkyrie J.
Minneapolis, MN
Lindt does such a great job with their truffles. Especially with the flavored chocolate ones. They taste so natural, no weird chemical tones, and the chocolate is high quality and melts in your mouth. These were so delightfully minty, it was great.
Alisa M.
Toledo, OH
These are absolutely delicious. The chocolate is really creamy and rich, and the texture is soft and yummy. There is a good combination of chocolate and mint, and it's overall really good.
Samantha R.
Tulsa, OK
Definitely a delicious snack or treat! Very creamy, soft, and smooth texture. Stores should just be more careful with the packaging because I see these melt or get squished often.