BY LINDT

Lindt Lindor Truffles Mint Dark Chocolate
  • "personally I do not like these for one i found out that i do not like dark chocolate and i only like mint mixed in with certain flavors and this isn't one of them." in 3 reviews
  • "These are my absolute favorite flavors of Lindor truffles!!" in 1 review
  • "Lindt Trufffles are amazing, and one of the best chocolate companies in my opinions." in 1 review
  • "They taste so natural, no weird chemical tones, and the chocolate is high quality and melts in your mouth." in 1 review
  • "Lindor truffles are one of my favorite candies out there." in 1 review
savannah h.
My favorite ever!! they only have these around christmas time now, so i always buy and store a bunch for the rest of the year!! they are so yummy. perfect for mint lovers like me!
Jennifer T.
Can be very difficult to find...may get lucky at a Target around Christmas. Prefer these over Green & Black's chocolate bars for two reasons...portion control. One truffle a day with at intense mint flavor will satisfy that sweet tooth craving.
Angie W.
I prefer the caramel truffles more but these were refreshing too. I may have liked them better if the chocolate were milk instead of dark but that's a personal preference.
Valkyrie J.
Minneapolis, MN
Lindt does such a great job with their truffles. Especially with the flavored chocolate ones. They taste so natural, no weird chemical tones, and the chocolate is high quality and melts in your mouth. These were so delightfully minty, it was great.
Alisa M.
Toledo, OH
These are absolutely delicious. The chocolate is really creamy and rich, and the texture is soft and yummy. There is a good combination of chocolate and mint, and it's overall really good.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
Personally I do not like these for one i found out that i do not like dark chocolate and i only like mint mixed in with certain flavors and this isn't one of them.
Samantha R.
Tulsa, OK
Definitely a delicious snack or treat! Very creamy, soft, and smooth texture. Stores should just be more careful with the packaging because I see these melt or get squished often.
Abby G.
Aurora, IL
These are good however, at Christmas time, they have ones that are extra dark chocolate with peppermint filling. They are undeniably my favorite candy of all time but I only get them once a year.
Meagan W.
Lindt Trufffles are amazing, and one of the best chocolate companies in my opinions. I love the taste of the cooling peppermint against the flavorful chocolate.
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
Lindt Lindor has the best chocolates. SAMs club was giving out samples of the different truffle flavored and the mint was Delicious! As were the other flavors.