BY LINDT

Lindt Lindor Truffles Mint Dark Chocolate
  • "personally I do not like these for one i found out that i do not like dark chocolate and i only like mint mixed in with certain flavors and this isn't one of them." in 3 reviews
  • "These are my absolute favorite flavors of Lindor truffles!!" in 1 review
  • "Lindt Trufffles are amazing, and one of the best chocolate companies in my opinions." in 1 review
  • "They taste so natural, no weird chemical tones, and the chocolate is high quality and melts in your mouth." in 1 review
  • "Lindor truffles are one of my favorite candies out there." in 1 review
Ashley S.
Toledo
I am a mint type of person and i love the way the mint and dark chocolate blend together. This is a must have. If you love one of the two you must try bexause these are amazing.
Samantha S.
The Lindt chocolates are one of my favorites, but this flavor especially not love, I guess I do not love the combination of mint and chocolate, is good for someone who would really like mint. Of course I'll buy any other flavors :) they are really good chocolates.
Awilda C.
Omg, Lindt Linda truffles are to die for. I love buying the mint dark chocolate flavor whenever I get a chance to out my hands on them. I usually find them at Walgreens and I love how delicious they taste. I bit pricey but when it comes to chocolate price doesn't matter.
kara p.
Tucson, AZ
I love these! Lindt chocolate is one of my favorite mid grade brands and these mint ones are one of my favorite! The mint doesn't overshine the chocolate like say a pepperment paddy or york where you get mint with chocolate this is like a perfect little swirl where u get chocolate mild smooth mint then chocolate. A seasonal favorite of mine
Sadarya B.
Lindt Lindor Truffles is one of the beat creations. The truffles melt in your mouth leaving a hint of mint. I got this at my local CVS and is wonderful compared to other companies. They are a little expensive but are worth every penny.
Elizabeth W.
Rochester, NY
These are not overwhelming mint wise and like all Lindt truffles, the consistency is smooth and seamless. These are refreshing and a great follow up to dinner to curb that sweet craving. I got my boyfriend and mother addicted to these, always leaves you wanting more.
Victoria C.
Hagerstown, MD
This was a really good chocolate since my brother was a fan of dark chocolate, I purchased it for him and he really loves it. The mint was nicely combined with the dark chocolate and I tried it, and thought that it was good. I really liked it, and would most likely buy it again.
Katie C.
I bought these for a gift for my dad. He is a major chocoholic and according to him, these Lindt truffles are the best. I have bought him several different flavors, and this pack was a lovely addition to his chocolate stash.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
These are my absolute favorite flavors of Lindor truffles!! I'm a strong lover of all mint/chocolate combinations, and the dark chocolate in these is super rich and smooth!!
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
I have a love affair with mint chocolate, and I love lindt! That made Lindt Lindor Truffles Mind Dark Chocolate one of my absolute favorites! The best part is they are so rich that two are more than enough to satisfy my sweet tooth!