BY LINDT

Lindt Lindor Truffles Mint Dark Chocolate
  • "personally I do not like these for one i found out that i do not like dark chocolate and i only like mint mixed in with certain flavors and this isn't one of them." in 3 reviews
  • "These are my absolute favorite flavors of Lindor truffles!!" in 1 review
  • "Lindt Trufffles are amazing, and one of the best chocolate companies in my opinions." in 1 review
  • "They taste so natural, no weird chemical tones, and the chocolate is high quality and melts in your mouth." in 1 review
  • "Lindor truffles are one of my favorite candies out there." in 1 review
Victoria C.
Hagerstown, MD
This was a really good chocolate since my brother was a fan of dark chocolate, I purchased it for him and he really loves it. The mint was nicely combined with the dark chocolate and I tried it, and thought that it was good. I really liked it, and would most likely buy it again.
Awilda C.
Omg, Lindt Linda truffles are to die for. I love buying the mint dark chocolate flavor whenever I get a chance to out my hands on them. I usually find them at Walgreens and I love how delicious they taste. I bit pricey but when it comes to chocolate price doesn't matter.
Sadarya B.
Lindt Lindor Truffles is one of the beat creations. The truffles melt in your mouth leaving a hint of mint. I got this at my local CVS and is wonderful compared to other companies. They are a little expensive but are worth every penny.
Katie C.
I bought these for a gift for my dad. He is a major chocoholic and according to him, these Lindt truffles are the best. I have bought him several different flavors, and this pack was a lovely addition to his chocolate stash.
savannah h.
My favorite ever!! they only have these around christmas time now, so i always buy and store a bunch for the rest of the year!! they are so yummy. perfect for mint lovers like me!
Angie W.
I prefer the caramel truffles more but these were refreshing too. I may have liked them better if the chocolate were milk instead of dark but that's a personal preference.
Linsey S.
Best chocolate on the market. Melts so smoothly when you eat it. Various flavors available. Two different kinds of textures make it extra delicious to enjoy.
ruzina a.
Ozone Park, NY
i love lindt chocolate. but i am not sure how this one flavor test. but i generally love how smooth lindt chocolate tastes.
Erika T.
Visalia, CA
Love this mint dark chocolate flavor so smooth and yummy they make the perfect little dessert.
Joanna O.
I really didn't like these. Maybe just the flavor because it is good in the original flavor.