Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2

I love Lindt chocolates I can't believe I've never seen these, how are they? Worth it?

Elena S.
Elena S.
Sofia
Totally worth it!
Kiran C.
Kiran C.
Toronto, ON
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes definitely worth it they are amazing!
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
1 year, 7 months ago
I find these to be one of my go to candies when I want to splurge and spoil myself. The inter truffle part is so light and fluffy. Definitely a good purchase every time!
Michaela K.
Michaela K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They are a tad bit pricey but worth every penny and they are so amazing!!
Kaylee W.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Patchogue, NY
1 year, 7 months ago
They are def worth it. Go to a Lindt store they have truffles everywhere.
Steph G.
Steph G.
England
1 year, 7 months ago
These ones are soo nice, though my favourites are the strawberry ones. Give these a go!