Lindt Lindor Truffles Milk Chocolate uploaded by Trista N.Lindt Lindor Truffles Milk Chocolate uploaded by Bebe B.Lindt Lindor Truffles Milk Chocolate uploaded by Triana f.
2 colors available

BY LINDT #81 in Chocolate

• Are these good I've never tried this kind before? 8 Answers
  • These look good I like to have one if I could thanks NCC1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried putting these in cupcakes?? If so, how did th...9 Answers
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, Ca
Omg, I have never been a big fan of chocolate but I worked at a 5 star day spa and they would buy these and put it on the trays with champagne and fruit and cheese and crackers. I had a sweet tooth one day and got into them and it was over... Hooked! They are so good and creamy and it tastes unlike any other chocolate I have tasted! Definitely try them, I give them 👍🏼👍🏼!!!!
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Tempe, AZ
Lindt is one of my favorite chocolate brands in the US, it is my go to whenever I want a quick treat to kill a craving or when I need that pick me up when I get stressed. The creamy chocolate on the inside of lindt truffles is positively decadent and the shell has a wonderful gloss and snap, definitely a great quality chocolate that you can easily get from any store
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Brookfield, NY
These chocolates are so good. They are a little more expensive than your average chocolate, but the texture and taste of this chocolate is amazing. Hard on the outside and softer on the inside so that it almost melts in your mouth. Definitely try these and the other varieties!
Selena R.
Selena R.
I was curious about how these would taste and now that I have tried it wow! They are so good, they almost taste exactly like the original milk chocolate one, but with a really nice creamy hint of coconut. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to everyone.
Cori C.
Cori C.
My favorite Lindor truffle, and that's saying something because I love nearly all of Lindt's truffle offerings! It's so smooth and coconut-y, but not too sweet. Not at all flaky or brittle like cheap chocolor, Lindor truffles are the perfect chocolate treat.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Lindt truffles are so yummy, this is my favorite flavor. Oh man I love the coconut taste mixed with milk chocolate. It's so creamy and melts in your mouth. The price is decent, I wouldn't buy them for an everyday snack, maybe for special occasions.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Orlando, FL
I don't like too much chocolate but I cannot get enough of these especially the sea salt or hazelnut flavors. To die for! They are pretty affordable and Walgreens will sometimes have them on sale. Definitely a good buy for those with a sweet tooth.
E G.
E G.
Goshen, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lindor's are so delicious. They have a hard outer shell and an amazing, smooth filling. They are not too expensive but give you the feeling of eating something special. I would definitely recommend the milk chocolate and their other kinds as well!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
I love the different flavoring with these. I really love the original milk chocolate but this one is just great. Start with milk chocolate then you get white chocolate. Nice shock. I like to have these every once in a while but not all the time.
El'Lyssa H.
El'Lyssa H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Favorite type of mind or truffles mix chocolate! I love buying the single ones at grocery stores and local gas stations you can get a good amount for $1. These chocolates are so creamy and rich in flavor. Especially if you have a sweet teeth.
Laila I.
Are these good??
Avril J.
Avril J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have not tried this yet. Is the filling hard?
Kwanesha N.
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Do the coconut over power the chocolate flavor
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
I want to know where to find these?