Lindt Lindor Truffles Milk Chocolate

by Lindt

Anyone try this kind? It’sLindt Lindor Truffles Milk Chocolate my favorite!!!
How come I never seen these before. They look so milky and tasty. Need in my life.
I have been eyeing these at the store. Are there actual pieces of coconut in the center or is it just creme?
Start your review of Lindt Lindor Truffles Milk Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Batesville, AR
The absolute best. I love the soft outer shell and the creamy goodness inside. I love the mix of milk and white chocolate. I prefer this over any other chocolate but it is such a treat that I find easy to eat just one. I definitely buy these when I'm craving chocolate.
Lucedale, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
I love these kind they are the best ones I think . They have different flavors ones to try . This is the Best chocolate ever to . They have good deals sometimes at Walgreens they have them two for five . They are really good I. Would recommend them to everyone to try .
188 Lincoln St apt 3
I absolutely loveeeeeeeee this chocolate it literally starts milking on you're tounge and it makes you're mouth water even thinking about them in alll flavor my favorite are milk chocolate and milk chocolate caramel
Cedar park, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have yet to find a Lindt flavor I haven’t liked. This one wasn’t my favorite but it was still delicious. I think with the milk chocolate and white chocolate combination it made it a little odd but still good. I got it at my local cvs where it was on sale.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
For a dark chocolate lover, these are pretty good. Milk chocolate tends to be much more sweet than dark and these are pretty sweet, but they do have that rich chocolate taste that milk chocolate is typically missing. The outside shell is smooth meaty chocolate and the inside core is a delicious, almost truffle-like center of gooey rich chocolate. Delicious!
New Castle, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
High quality chocolatel. Fast-melting. The filling is not too liquid, does not flow, but it's just amazing, like a gentle cream. Not fat, but exactly what it should be. It looks like a filling from Rafaello, but is more delicate and tastier. There is no coconut shavings. I did not put them in the refrigerator, so they were soft (at room temperature). When you try to bite, the cream is squeezed out a little. First you will feel the quality melting chocolate, and then a wave of coconut euphoria. They are incredibly delicious!
Paso Robles, CA
Omg, I have never been a big fan of chocolate but I worked at a 5 star day spa and they would buy these and put it on the trays with champagne and fruit and cheese and crackers. I had a sweet tooth one day and got into them and it was over... Hooked! They are so good and creamy and it tastes unlike any other chocolate I have tasted! Definitely try them, I give them 👍🏼👍🏼!!!!
Amelia , OH
Lindt Lindor Truffles Milk Chocolate uploaded by Ciara C.
OMG!!! If you are a coconut and chocolate lover you will not want to put these down. The outside is a creamy soft chocolate that just melts flawlessly and the center is a creamy coconut mix that is just amazing. Combined, it has been my worst addiction lol. You can never just have one.the texture is so soft and creamy, there is never a bad aftertaste. If you can find them on sale pick them up!
Whitehall, PA
Lindt has the upper hand in chocolate every time I go to the grocery store there are new flavors! During all the holidays they come out with new ones to go with the holiday and are always so yummy! A little on the higher end for pricing but you can usually find a deal if you buy two or more. Worth the price for these chocolates since they last in your pantry for a while!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So I live near Hershey and I grew up on that chocolate and I always loved it and didn't think anything got any better than Hershey's until I tried Lindor!! The texture is just so creamy and tasteful. I love the coconut filled ones. The coconut isn't too overpowering and it's just the right amount of both, chocolate and coconut. yummy!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
bryan ohio
il y a un an
Amanda C. • il y a un an
Yes, they’re so good if you like coconut!