BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Are these good I've never tried this kind before? 8 Answers
  • These look good I like to have one if I could thanks NCC1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried putting these in cupcakes?? If so, ...9 Answers
Michaela L.
I am pretty bias when it comes to any Lindor truffle, I have yet to find one that I don’t like. These ones though knock all the other ones out of the park. These have a rich luxurious tasting milk chocolate on the outside & a super creamy coconut flavored inside. They have the perfect amount of coconut flavor without taking it overboard. Also, there isn’t any shredded coconut in these which makes these 100 times better!! Each bag has the perfect amount, even though it would be pretty awesome if they came in an even bigger bag.
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have yet to find a Lindt flavor I haven’t liked. This one wasn’t my favorite but it was still delicious. I think with the milk chocolate and white chocolate combination it made it a little odd but still good. I got it at my local cvs where it was on sale.
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
OMG!!! If you are a coconut and chocolate lover you will not want to put these down. The outside is a creamy soft chocolate that just melts flawlessly and the center is a creamy coconut mix that is just amazing. Combined, it has been my worst addiction lol. You can never just have one.the texture is so soft and creamy, there is never a bad aftertaste. If you can find them on sale pick them up!
Miranda V.
I absolutely loooooove this! It’s hard to think of something to buy everyone in my family so I get this as an add on to their gifts and everyone loves it! Great Christmas gift or stocking stuffer! The coconut flavor is amazing!
Heather K.
We visited New York City in December and my number one on the to do list was visit the Lindt store!! I love the coconut flavor it gives a subtle taste of summer!! These are 100% worth the price and I will absolutely continue to tell people this is my favorite chocolate!!
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
I love this brand! Their chocolate and even they're truffles are just soooo amazing. I buy them whenever I'm seriously craving amazing yet inexpensive chocolates.
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The milk chocolate coconut truffles are by far my favorite. After breaking through the outer shell, the lava-like center feels so smooth and tastes amazing. It has the perfect amount of coconut flavour.
Skylar W.
Emlenton
The coconut flavor is sooo yummy. My mom and I absolutely love these! I always buy them for Mother’s Day and for her birthday! They are always priced good, but they can be hard to find sometimes!
Vigine Y.
Deerfield Beach
I love all of the different colors and flavors of these chocolates, but these are just the BOMB. My mom always buys these and leaves them around the house for guests, but I can't help myself but eat them all!
Anastasia O.
New Castle, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
High quality chocolatel. Fast-melting. The filling is not too liquid, does not flow, but it's just amazing, like a gentle cream. Not fat, but exactly what it should be. It looks like a filling from Rafaello, but is more delicate and tastier. There is no coconut shavings. I did not put them in the refrigerator, so they were soft (at room temperature). When you try to bite, the cream is squeezed out a little. First you will feel the quality melting chocolate, and then a wave of coconut euphoria. They are incredibly delicious!
Laila I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Would you recommend these
Paula B.
Rome, GA
Are these good??
Avril J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have not tried this yet. Is the filling hard?
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do the coconut over power the chocolate flavor
Mariah S.
I want to know where to find these?