Lindt Lindor Truffles Milk Chocolate

by Lindt

Anyone try this kind? It’sLindt Lindor Truffles Milk Chocolate my favorite!!!
How come I never seen these before. They look so milky and tasty. Need in my life.
I have been eyeing these at the store. Are there actual pieces of coconut in the center or is it just creme?
Start your review of Lindt Lindor Truffles Milk Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
Amazing, so amazing. I love this creamy chocolate with the creamy coconut. Goes together perfectly, I could literally eat the whole bag in one sitting if I’d let myself.
Allicyn W.
Grand Terrace, CA
I am in love with these! These are my go to chocolates! Thin chocolate she'll on the outside then melts immediately once you pop it in your mouth to the soft creamy milk chocolate middle. I love all flavores expecally Carmel, and white chocolate.
Angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Lindt Lindor Truffles Milk Chocolate uploaded by Angelica G.
I am a big fan of coconut, I always have been. I also prefer milk chocolate so these truffles are of course a favorite of mine. I noticed a lot of the tone brands will combine coconut with dark chocolate so these are the absolute best! They’re not too sweet either. The perfect amount of coconut flavoring so it doesn’t taste artificial.
Ashley B.
Wichita, KS
I love these truffles. They just melt in your mouth. Extremely creamy and soft. The center is the best part. I look forward to trying all the flavors they put out for all the holidays.
Kathaleen  C.
Johnson City, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are good but just not my all time favorite. I only say that as personal preference though. They are very tasty and rich but I fear the chocolate may be heading toward a lower quality, please don't let that happen Lindt! If that were to happen and more wax type "chocolate" was incorporated I will not buy again. Until then, love them and will still buy!
Ashley H.
Westminster, MD
These are the best ones! I love milk and whites chocolate combined and the perfect texture and ratio for both can be found in this one, I gain ten lbs every year when these roll back around
Marty W.
Vista, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These milk chocolate truffles are amazing! They are so rich and creamy and never disappoint . They are an adorable sweet treat and would absolutely recommend them to anyone
Teresa S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love it this truffle. Taste amazing and oh so smooth. If you love chocolate you guys should try it.
Carrie  M.
New Kent, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love the milk chocolate outer hard shell and the creamy filling. It's perfect. These are also the perfect portion size. Absolutely wonderful.
Celeste R.
Jonesboro, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of the few candies I often have a bag of in my house. They’re a little expensive for the amount you get but are so worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha F.
bryan ohio
il y a 3 ans
Zuly D. il y a 8 mois
Son mis favoritos , los Amo !!