BY LINDT

Athie L.
New Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
Is there any greater partnership in the food world than chocolate and hazelnut? These exquisite little balls of chocolatey goodness are a lovely indulgence.
Carol G.
OMG! One of my favorite chocolates ever! They just melt in your mouth! Amazing, a must try if you are a chocolate lover.
Ally R.
Modesto, CA
I love these. I used to be the president of a French culture club, and we would always eat these. They are absolutely perfect. They are slightly expensive and not intended as an every day snack, but they are worth every penny.
Pamela S.
louisville, KY
One bite is all it will take for you to realize just how good these are! The centers really do melt in your mouth but they can be a bit pricey. Well worth it once in a while.
Neenee D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Foodie Expert
My all time fave truffles!Many flavors and a goid amount are in the bag for the price,love the mini bags of three as well
Meili S.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
These chocolates are my favorite! So creamy and good. They're perfect for gifts too.
Samantha F.
My husband gave these to me for our anniversary and I love them. I couldn't eat all of them so I let him have a few haha.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Foodie Expert
I enjoy Hazelnut coffee and Hot Chocolate, so I thought why not try Lindt Lindor Truffles Hazelnut? I don't know if there is such thing as bad chocolate but the flavor os very rich and to creamy of a texture for my liking.
Keara Q.
Florida, NY
These things are soooo good! They're rich and creamy. I prefer these truffles to your average crunchy hazelnut treat. Lindt makes a great gift too.