BY LINDT

Since 1845, Our Master Chocolatiers Have Offered Passion And Meticulous Craftsmanship To Create The Finest Chocolate. Our Dedication And Appreciation Of Chocolate Was Enhanced When The Swiss Master Chocolatier Rodolphe Lindt Invented The First Melting Chocolate With The Creation Of The Conching Machine. Inspired By Our Secret Recipe, Our Master Chocolatiers Have Created A Chocolate Masterpiece: Lindor Truffles. This Delicious Lindt Chocolate Shell Enrobes An Irresistibly Smooth Filling. Once You Break&Nbsp;Its Shell, The Filling Will Start To Melt, And So Will You. 160 Years Of Our Passion All For That One Moment Of Yours. With A Smooth Filling Contains 12&Nbsp;Dark Chocolate Truffles see more...

• I likess thiss2 Answers
  • Are these really bitter? I like dark chocolate but only if they'r...2 Answers
  • How bitter is this Truffle Dark Chocolate? Scale of 1 to 10, 1 b...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Lindt Lindor Truffles Dark Chocolate more...
Oh balls, these balls are good!! They are so creamy once you break through the outer shell. I only eat these when other people buy them because I would get addicted and wouldn’t stop buying. They are that good!!! The consistency is so smooth and buttery it’s almost like melted fudge! You must try these!!!
Ashley K.
Wetumpka, AL
Review for: Lindt Lindor Truffles Dark Chocolate more...
yessss omggg! these are my favorite. although pricey and I never buy them but MM truffles in itself is amazing and I love when you get the middle melted just right and then you crunch the outside with the middle coming out. it's definitely the right taste and just delicious. I can't say anything more than just how good these are.
Emily D.
Clearfield, PA
These truffles are addicting. Filled with creamy smooth filling and the perfect size to pop in your mouth, you will be delighted with the rich and creamy texture of these truffles. They are perfect for gifting and are found at your local Walmart it drugstore
Adara B.
It’s a party in my mouth!! I love the shape! Once you bite into this ball the dark chocolate comes running out (if it’s been in a warm environment). It’s so smooth and easy to swallow. Not bitter and not too sweet! Best chocolate I’ve ever had! I am constantly buying this particular brand!!!
Beth W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Lindt Lindor Truffles Dark Chocolate more...
Omg these are one of my favorite candies. When you bite into them the outter shell breaks and the creamy smooth dark chocolate oozes out it’s so good. They are a little pricey but def worth it. I have purchased these many times and will continue to do so
Marisa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG. These are some of my FAVORITE individually wrapped dark chocolates. The
inside of them is soo silky and just melts in your mouth. They're so
rich and satisfying! They can be found EVERYWHERE which is soo nice and
convenient for when that craving hits.
Molly P.
Review for: Lindt Lindor Truffles Dark Chocolate more...
I could eat these everyday. They have a wonderful dark chocolate shell with a creamy truffle center. They are good value for the taste. You definitely get what you pay for with these truffles. Definitely will continue to purchase!
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
Review for: Lindt Lindor Truffles Dark Chocolate more...
This is my favorite kind by Lindt I enjoy this the most. I like bitterness in chocolate and these are so nice. I love the crunch on the outside and creamy inside. I purchase mine at Walmart they are repurchase worthy so go out and give it a try they are amazing!!
Aurora A.
These are my favorite chocolates and it is so hard to not eat them all in one sitting! You can buy them at a CVS and supermarket so they are always around! They are delicious and I highly recommend them to chocolate lovers!!
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
Review for: Lindt Lindor Truffles Dark Chocolate more...
These are great! The filling is smooth and creamy with the outer shell having a nice snap when bitten into. They are wonderfully priced and will continue to get these. I’m always on the look out for this little blue bag!
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
What is your favorite Lindt Lindor Truffles?
Chrissy U.
Troy, OH
Do these appear more smooth and creamy or more dull and harder to chew
Cheyenne B.
How are these??
Carol O.
Nampa, ID
Do the dk chocolate ones come in any flavors like their other chocolates?
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
How bitter is this Truffle Dark Chocolate? Scale of 1 to 10, 1 being lowest and 10 being highest.