BY LINDT

• Chocolates .. This sweet I loved first for the quality of taste ...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Sara B.
Richland, WA
It is so hard to find a great dark chocolate individual candy that is not a huge chocolate bar. The Lindt Lindor truffles in the extra dark chocolate flavor are absolute heaven! They have a round circular ball like shell and are filled with a dark creamy chocolate mousse like consistency. They are individually wrapped which is nice so I don't eat the whole bag in one sitting! Be careful because the Lindor truffles are addicting!
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Bought online from Lindt, but was received in very bad condition (misshapen inside the packaging) it was to be used in favors for a formal so I had to correct this, but customer service was good and they sent new ones that shipped very quickly. One of my personal favorite chocolates, melty and smooth in the inside and the shell is very crisp. I love to refrigerate these.
I adore these chocolates, the center is creamy and delicious, melting in your mouth once you crack through the outer shell. Each truffle is a perfect size yet they are so yummy you can easily eat a whole box! Dark and creamy, very yummy, but only if you like dark chocolate, they are not incredibly strong, however are only for a fan of the darker chocolates.
Eileen G.
Lindt truffles are some of the most delicious dark chocolate truffles. Well worth the price. They melt in your mouth. They are the perfect amount of creamy and sweet. They are not overpowering sweetness like some milk chocolates. This dark chocolate is prefect for a sweet treat. I can eat more than one, but often even one, will suffice.
Hayley C.
Beverly, MA
These are so delicious. I love dark chocolate and truffles so these extra dark masterpieces are just for me. I think they are affordable m and I only eat one or two at a time so they last me a while. I would recommend these to others. Lindt is a great brand of chocolate and these dark chocolate truffles are no exception.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Maybe my own fault for ordering in a "non-winter" month. Arrived as a box full of exploded chocolate balls. It's kind of weird, it's like the middle of them actually blew up because when you finally get the wrapper off,only half of the truffle is there? Lesson learned about ordering chocolate on-line.
Nancy L.
Charlotte, NC
These are delicious! I love when I take a bite and it melts in my mouth! So yummy, everyone I've ever introduced this chocolate to has loved it. You can buy it almost anywhere. I usually get mine from Walmart or Ross. We also have a Lindt chocolate store that has plenty more options available.
Katie B.
Fallston, MD
My favorite treat. I bought the smaller bag of this same product. Love all of the Lindt truffles but especially these extra dark chocolate candies. I love the soft creamy middle. What a treat after a meal without all the calories of a big dessert. Such an indulgence.
Jennie O.
These are delicious! Not the super bitter kind of dark chocolate, but more lightly sweet. Definitely tastier than the "dark" ones in the blue wrappers. THOSE are very sweet, and ok in a pinch, but dark chocolate lovers tend to want something a little more special.
Rachael K.
Austin, TX
Lindt makes wonderful chocolate that just melts in your mouth. I bought this at Target and was very satisfied with it. I love dark chocolate, and this extra dark chocolate truffles were so good. They were very affordable and I would recommend them to everyone.
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
Chocolates .. This sweet I loved first for the quality of taste .. and I was more in love before my friends talk about it got them and when posted on instagram some girls were mad to know where to find.