Lindt Lindor Truffle Eggs Milk Chocolate uploaded by Carly-Ann R.Lindt Lindor Truffle Eggs Milk Chocolate uploaded by Carly-Ann R.

BY LINDT

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffle Eggs.
Irresistibly smooth. see more...

Erin P.
London, ON
If only this stuff wasn't so pricey! Or wish more came with it! Once and a while I'll treat myself to this chocolate, I just can't resist it's soo good! And I can never ever just eat one, honestly I usually end up eating the whole bag and hiding in my room away from my kids till it's done hahha
Carly-Ann R.
New Westminster , BC
I love using these for stuffers in my Easter baskets. They look the same as the cheap ones you buy at the grocery store, but they taste so much better! They're also great for decorations around the house!
Violeta M.
Got them as a going away gift from my mum as they were on special after the Easter hols. These are so good! My bf and I ate them in basically one sitting. So smooth, so delicious :)
Corry L.
Wasaga Beach, ON
Lindt Lindor Truffle Eggs Milk Chocolate are so delicious! I love the way you crunch the outer chocolate shell to get to the creamy centre! They're truly addictive!
bonnie h.
Renfrew
This is my very favouite chocolate. Love love love it. It is a very special treat and never disappoints...I would eat it every day if i could.
Amanda B.
Victoria, BC
I love these for the holidays. They go into EVERYONES stockings!! :) I love the flavor and the texture, and they are always a hit.
Denise O.
Such a soft creamy chocolate that melts right on your tongue..ever crave a taste for rich chocolate you should really try this
Cathy C.
Ste Marie beauce, Quebec, QC, QC
Lindt est un véritable délice, c'est mon chocolat préféré, il a un gout riche et onctueux, difficile d'arrêter d'en manger
Brittany J.
North York, ON
Delicious rich creamy chocolate! Perfect for a treat in your kids lunch or a great size for egg hunts during Easter!
Romi A.
Lindt is the best chocolate. I love this Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate. This Eggs is a good choice for Easter.
april s.
Sherwood, AR
Where can you buy these I have seen them sold by them selfs but never in a bag
Victoria F.