Lindt Lindor Truffle Eggs Milk Chocolate uploaded by Carly-Ann R.Lindt Lindor Truffle Eggs Milk Chocolate uploaded by Carly-Ann R.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffle Eggs.
Irresistibly smooth.

Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
My favorite chocolate ever!!!! It tastes so delicious and the texture is amazing.
Elina B.
Best chocolate ever. A definite must try for every one who loves mill chocolate
Amie K.
We love these lindt chocolate eggs. I think they are quite rich in flavour so you can't eat alot of them which in my opinion is a good thing. Lindt is my partners favourite chocolate he especially like the salted camel bars they do. I think lindt is reasonably priced and there seems to always be offers on in certain stores so you can save a few pound for a great quality chocolate
Katelyn C.
Kingston, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love milk chocolate lindor so much, these are the best! When they say it’s irresistibly smooth, there really are no better words to describe lindor. The Center is always so creamy and delicious! I purchase this product all the time and I would totally recommend!
Devan M.
A luxury chocolate that melts in your mouth. These are small so are good when you don’t want to completely indulge. Only downfall is that they can be sickly after a couple.
Erin P.
London, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If only this stuff wasn't so pricey! Or wish more came with it! Once and a while I'll treat myself to this chocolate, I just can't resist it's soo good! And I can never ever just eat one, honestly I usually end up eating the whole bag and hiding in my room away from my kids till it's done hahha
Carly-Ann R.
New Westminster, BC
I love using these for stuffers in my Easter baskets. They look the same as the cheap ones you buy at the grocery store, but they taste so much better! They're also great for decorations around the house!
Chiara R.
I mean, they're really no different from the regular milk truffles, other than the size. Probably better for portion control, especially with kids around easter time.
Jennifer H.
Savona, BC
Lindt Lindor chocolate is one of my favourites! It is so smooth and creamy. They are a bit expensive, but worth it! I only usually get these around Christmas because otherwise I would be eating them all the time. I would definitely recommend to others!
Sioned J.
Absolutely obsessed with these! Lindt has always been a favorite of mine and these little treats are so incredibly moorish, I seem to finish the packet before I've realised! My friends and family always love having these in the house when available!
april s.
Sherwood, AR
Where can you buy these I have seen them sold by them selfs but never in a bag
Victoria F.