Lindt Lindor Truffle Eggs Milk Chocolate uploaded by Carly-Ann R.Lindt Lindor Truffle Eggs Milk Chocolate uploaded by Carly-Ann R.

BY LINDT

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffle Eggs.
Irresistibly smooth. see more...

Megan G.
Lindor truffles are one of the best chocolates ever that you can get in America.
Elina B.
Best chocolate ever. A definite must try for every one who loves mill chocolate
Jennifer H.
Savona, BC
Lindt Lindor chocolate is one of my favourites! It is so smooth and creamy. They are a bit expensive, but worth it! I only usually get these around Christmas because otherwise I would be eating them all the time. I would definitely recommend to others!
Sioned J.
Absolutely obsessed with these! Lindt has always been a favorite of mine and these little treats are so incredibly moorish, I seem to finish the packet before I've realised! My friends and family always love having these in the house when available!
Victoria K.
Falkirk, Scotland
I love these, they are soo melt in the mouth and creamy. The chocolate is smooth and the taste is to die for, definitely one of my favorite brands
Roxanne B.
They taste good and are so creamy. you only need one to get satisfied. They are very fat, so don't abuse of them eventough you crave more than one.
Eloise P.
The chocolate is sooooooooo creamy! The tin foiled eggs are beautifully packaged and are enough to make anyone feel special at Easter
Rabia N.
My favorite chocolate of all time. It is creamy a small bite and perfect to keep with you when out in case you get a sweet tooth.
Kat S.
Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire
Without a doubt my favorite chocolate ever! Love the texture of these when they are bit into!
Chiara R.
I mean, they're really no different from the regular milk truffles, other than the size. Probably better for portion control, especially with kids around easter time.
april s.
Sherwood, AR
Where can you buy these I have seen them sold by them selfs but never in a bag
Victoria F.