Lindt Lindor Truffle Eggs Milk Chocolate uploaded by Carly-Ann R.Lindt Lindor Truffle Eggs Milk Chocolate uploaded by Carly-Ann R.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffle Eggs.
Irresistibly smooth.

Megan G.
Lindor truffles are one of the best chocolates ever that you can get in America.
Elina B.
Best chocolate ever. A definite must try for every one who loves mill chocolate
Erin P.
London, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If only this stuff wasn't so pricey! Or wish more came with it! Once and a while I'll treat myself to this chocolate, I just can't resist it's soo good! And I can never ever just eat one, honestly I usually end up eating the whole bag and hiding in my room away from my kids till it's done hahha
Carly-Ann R.
New Westminster , BC
I love using these for stuffers in my Easter baskets. They look the same as the cheap ones you buy at the grocery store, but they taste so much better! They're also great for decorations around the house!
Chiara R.
I mean, they're really no different from the regular milk truffles, other than the size. Probably better for portion control, especially with kids around easter time.
Jennifer H.
Savona, BC
Lindt Lindor chocolate is one of my favourites! It is so smooth and creamy. They are a bit expensive, but worth it! I only usually get these around Christmas because otherwise I would be eating them all the time. I would definitely recommend to others!
Sioned J.
Absolutely obsessed with these! Lindt has always been a favorite of mine and these little treats are so incredibly moorish, I seem to finish the packet before I've realised! My friends and family always love having these in the house when available!
Violeta M.
Got them as a going away gift from my mum as they were on special after the Easter hols. These are so good! My bf and I ate them in basically one sitting. So smooth, so delicious :)
Corry L.
Wasaga Beach, ON
Lindt Lindor Truffle Eggs Milk Chocolate are so delicious! I love the way you crunch the outer chocolate shell to get to the creamy centre! They're truly addictive!
Roxanne B.
They taste good and are so creamy. you only need one to get satisfied. They are very fat, so don't abuse of them eventough you crave more than one.
april s.
Sherwood, AR
Where can you buy these I have seen them sold by them selfs but never in a bag
Victoria F.