Lindt Lindor Truffle Eggs Milk Chocolate uploaded by Carly-Ann R.Lindt Lindor Truffle Eggs Milk Chocolate uploaded by Carly-Ann R.

BY LINDT

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffle Eggs.
Irresistibly smooth. see more...

Kathryn W.
Hemet, CA
OMG I have to do a review on these. I am definitely a person who knows her chocolate and these are my favorite! I've given these to people and they come up to me like "WHERE DID YOU GET THESE" they are that delicious. My husband knows to get me these if he's buying chocolate.
Victoria W.
Lindt is by far one of the better chocolate brands out there. It's pricier than Hershey's but it worth it because it is so much smoothr and just all around more appealing. It tastes amazing and rivals Cadbury in my opinion.
I love this chocolate so much! I rarely have a moment where I can only eat one at a time! I have to reach for another one! The centre just melts in your mouth!
Sarah P.
Cincinnati, OH
The chocolate simply melts in your mouth keeping you wanting more and more. Smooth texture, nice smell - all around a great chocolate
Shannon C.
Brasher falls, NY
This chocolate is good quality chocolate, very rich and creamy. I also enjoy other flavored such as caramel.
Mary Kate T.
Anything by Lindt is so good, especially these chocolate eggs. They are filled with chocolate my creme.
Patricia J.
Eagle Pass, TX
The smoothst and silkiest chocolate... i love it. Milk chocolate just the right amount of sweetness.
Chantelle H.
Salem, NH
These are SO good! The perfect cure for a sweet tooth! They make a perfect treat for the Holidays.
Kari D.
These are seriously my favorite chocolates! They are smooth & melt in your mouth!! Sooo yummy!!!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
My favorite chocolate ever!!!! It tastes so delicious and the texture is amazing.
april s.
Sherwood, AR
Where can you buy these I have seen them sold by them selfs but never in a bag
Victoria F.