Lindt Lindor Truffle Eggs Milk Chocolate uploaded by Carly-Ann R.Lindt Lindor Truffle Eggs Milk Chocolate uploaded by Carly-Ann R.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffle Eggs.
Irresistibly smooth.

Courtney F.
The mini truffle eggs seem to taste better than Lindt's regular chocolate truffles. The shell to liquid chocolate ratio is different. Thinner shell, so the chocolate melts in your mouth in seconds to release delicious liquidy chocolate. I'm really regretting only buying one package of these when they were on sale after Easter. I can't find them anywhere now. They're amazing.
Kelly M.
Algonquin, IL
I'm in love with Lindt chocolate especially the Truffles. I got these during easter when there was a sale on chocolate. Again great product and even better when you melt this and add it to things like ice cream and coffee almost like affogato
Victoria W.
Lindt is by far one of the better chocolate brands out there. It's pricier than Hershey's but it worth it because it is so much smoothr and just all around more appealing. It tastes amazing and rivals Cadbury in my opinion.
Kathryn W.
Hemet, CA
OMG I have to do a review on these. I am definitely a person who knows her chocolate and these are my favorite! I've given these to people and they come up to me like "WHERE DID YOU GET THESE" they are that delicious. My husband knows to get me these if he's buying chocolate.
Tracy T.
Wichita, KS
I buy these year round in whatever form they are in for the current holiday. I love all of the truffles that they have to offer. Safe to say you may develop an addiction.
I love this chocolate so much! I rarely have a moment where I can only eat one at a time! I have to reach for another one! The centre just melts in your mouth!
Anne D.
Minneapolis, MN
These are so dangerous! I try to let them melt in my mouth, but they are so good I chew them up and a bag doesn't last very long. Delicious with coffee.
Sarah P.
Cincinnati, OH
The chocolate simply melts in your mouth keeping you wanting more and more. Smooth texture, nice smell - all around a great chocolate
Melissa G.
Stanley, NC
These are so good. I only limit myself to buy these once or twice a year because I could go through them so quickly
Kayley W.
Sunbury, PA
Very creamy. Luxury chocolate. Beats Hershey. It's very light but creamy and thick at the same time. Very good.
april s.
Sherwood, AR
Where can you buy these I have seen them sold by them selfs but never in a bag
Victoria F.