Lindt Lindor Truffle Eggs Milk Chocolate uploaded by Carly-Ann R.Lindt Lindor Truffle Eggs Milk Chocolate uploaded by Carly-Ann R.

BY LINDT

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffle Eggs.
Irresistibly smooth. see more...

Kelly M.
Algonquin, IL
I'm in love with Lindt chocolate especially the Truffles. I got these during easter when there was a sale on chocolate. Again great product and even better when you melt this and add it to things like ice cream and coffee almost like affogato
Tracy T.
Wichita, KS
I buy these year round in whatever form they are in for the current holiday. I love all of the truffles that they have to offer. Safe to say you may develop an addiction.
Anne D.
Minneapolis, MN
These are so dangerous! I try to let them melt in my mouth, but they are so good I chew them up and a bag doesn't last very long. Delicious with coffee.
Melissa G.
Stanley, NC
These are so good. I only limit myself to buy these once or twice a year because I could go through them so quickly
Kayley W.
Sunbury, PA
Very creamy. Luxury chocolate. Beats Hershey. It's very light but creamy and thick at the same time. Very good.
Glenda G.
Boise, ID
These chocolates are so delicious. They melt right in your mouth. These are my dads favorite candies.
Maegan L.
Baytown, TX
This kinda candy doesn't last long at my house. It's a constant battle to see who's going to get them
Felisha S.
Great Easter basket addition! Love the chocolate flavor. Higher priced candy but worth it to me!
Mandy J.
Lindt Lindoe is a wonderful chocolate. It tastes so good and creamy and rich. It is satisfying.
Courtney F.
The mini truffle eggs seem to taste better than Lindt's regular chocolate truffles. The shell to liquid chocolate ratio is different. Thinner shell, so the chocolate melts in your mouth in seconds to release delicious liquidy chocolate. I'm really regretting only buying one package of these when they were on sale after Easter. I can't find them anywhere now. They're amazing.
april s.
Sherwood, AR
Where can you buy these I have seen them sold by them selfs but never in a bag
Victoria F.