BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes a Great Gift! The extra-large, novelty Lindor truffle is filled with 40 of the real, irresistibly smooth milk chocolate truffles from Lindt. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste. We call it Chocolate Beyond Compare.

Meredith H.
Was a little disappointed because I was told this was a large chocolate shell with lindor truffles inside. Still a cute idea. It comes in a clear sphere with lindor truffles inside.
Vivian C.
Hanahan, SC
While I'm sure that all of the "colors" of Lindt are great, the red is by far my favorite! I am not usually one for creme fillings, but this one took me by a lovely surprise! The milk chocolate evenly melts in your mouth to reveal a cool and creamy center that just blends it all together - yum!
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love love love these, they are so creamy and rich I can never have just one. I love milk chocolate and these do not disappoint. They're a little pricey but CVS sometimes sells 2 of the 5 oz bags for the price of one. ;)
Lizzy c.
I get these when I am alone at the grocery store and indulge in them by meself on the way back home so I don't have to share and I have no shame in that haha. they are so creamy and delicious I recommend it will change your chocolate loving life right away.
JLynn L.
San Antonio, TX
For 30 years i disliked the taste of chocolate. For secret santa at work, i put down no chocolate. Of course, the person gave me a bag of Lindt Lindor Truffles in Red Bag. There were addicting! Smooth, Great! and just enough sweet! And i like to try other flavors as i come across them. Love Love Love them.
Rebecca C.
Philadelphia , PA
Not a big candy fan, but my grandmom always put these out for holidays! Definitely craves my sweet tooth, they're very good! I'm not sure that I would go out and purchase them on my own, but if they're on the table at a party I will grab one!
Sandy C.
Tacoma, WA
These are so good that I can't stop once I start. I love the assorted pack because it's nice to switch up the taste. They are so creamy when you bite in to them.
Jaedyn R.
Elizabethtown, IL
Yes, is all I can say about these. These are what I beg for during Christmas and Valentine's day. They melt in your mouth. They are kinda on the sweet side but are so rich and smooth. Love these so much.
Lacey W.
These little balls of chocolate are heaven! The chocolate tastes amazing and then you get to the middle and there's an amazing soft chocolate that makes your taste buds melt.
Juliana S.
El Paso, TX
My first option when I go shopping. Very good!
It's simple but very tasty and when I start eating I need to control myself and don't eat all the package at the same time.