BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A great keepsake gift from Lindt for any time of the year! This reusable hat box includes EXCELLENCE and CLASSIC RECIPE chocolate bars; milk chocolate pecan caramel clusters; and LINDOR truffles in milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and peanut butter flavors. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Very good chocolate that melts in your mouth, it is one of my favorites and I do love this because it's great to give as a gift or to keep to yourself. I also love that there is assorted varieties and I do recommend to anyone that has a chocoholic in their life.
Alissa M.
Roseville, CA
Chocolate is pretty much always amazing what is there to really say. I have a soy allergy and Lindt is one of the only, if not the only brand of chocolate I can eat. They don't use soy as a filler, which means the chocolate it's self is a better, deal more chocolate less fillers.
Ramatu T.
Lindt lindt its sweet and i love the way the make their chocolates especially the white chocolate its a bite you wont forget and i love their flavors they never disappoint.
Paula L.
Humble, TX
Lindt is smooth, rich, indulgent, chocolatey goodness. What's not to love? This assortment brings the best of all its products to a perfect gift box for someone special or for yourself.
Shaydee B.
Bought this for family holiday, and the children absolutely loved it. There wasn't a candy that they did not enjoy. will definitely be purchasing another one. well worth the money!
Jennifer M.
Bethel Park, PA
This Lindor assorted bx is VERY GOOD. The chocolate is very soft and creamy in texture. There is a nice variety in box. This makes for a great gift or just as a treat for your self.
Jamie G.
Susanville, CA
These chocolate bunnies are my Kryptonite. I savor them every Easter!! I'm glad they only offer them once a year, or I'd be 400 pounds or diabetic, or both!!
Kiera K.
Ann Arbor, MI
Lindt Lindor Sweet Celebrations Hat Box comes with delicious assorted chocolates that are a perfect idea for a gift for Valentine's day or an anniversary.
Kaylee S.
Fresno, CA
This is my go too sweet treat! Very very tasty and brig me back to good memories as a child. I usually get it at a drug store and it is a good price.
Rosemarie G.
Tamarac, FL
I'm a chocoholic and I love me some lindt, it's one of my favorite chocolate brands it's really mild and doesn't leave a nasty after taste