BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Lindor mini bags are small in size, big in delight! The perfect Premium Chocolate gift for secret admirers and party favors. This Lindor Mini Bag contains two irresistibly smooth melting Lindor Strawberries and Cream truffles with a delicate white chocolate shell infused with strawberry that envelops an irresistibly smooth strawberries and cream truffle filling. Have you experienced smooth melting Lindor? When you break the chocolate shell of Lindor, the smooth luscious filling starts to melt, and so will you.

Kimberly E.
Coal Grove, OH
Go get these immediately. By far my favorite flavor of all. And they are seasonal, which will make you regret not buying them and indulging on them during season. You'll hate yourself if you don't buy a couple of extra bags too.
Jessica J.
Cumming, GA
Extremely DELICIOUS! Bad part is they are seasonal. But if you can find them get them. They are very creamy, you can taste the strawberry. They are worth every penny. Plus the small bags that are $1 come with a coupon 😊
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee, FL
OK so I tried this chocolate as a sample at BJ’s and I absolutely fell in love with it and I did everything in my power to find it even if BJ’s did not sell it. I did find this at Walmart and I freaking love it it just sucks that they seem to only bring it out around Valentine’s Day
Amy T.
Lyford
My grandson got these for me for Valentines. I hate they are a limited edition cause they are amazing. Lindor is me my favorite truffles and I know have a favorite flavor! Amazing!!
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
These are really good and that come in the cutest bag! Definitely a great little gift for co-workers or friends for valentine’s day! And there is plenty in one package for one person! I did think that that had a weird after taste so I always made sure I had something to drink after them.
Annette G.
Bend, OR
One of my favorite chocolates in the world. When you bite into one its super creamy and good. I love how there is a variety of flavors. I love trying them all. Havent tasted one i dont like. I would recommend this to any chocolate lovers. A little pricey but you get a good amount.
Neen B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Lindt chocolate truffles always has a wide variety of chocolates to pick from. The strawberries complement the cream & they're pretty smooth & come in a cute little two pack. Great for stocking stuffers or Valentine's freebies for your coworkers or friends.
Randi G.
Riley, KS
BEST THINGS EVER!!!! These were amazing. I got a couple bags of these just so I could save them for when Valentine's Day was over! WORTH the price of the chocolate. Would definitely recommend buying this chocolate!!
B F.
Since I can only eat white chocolate.. I found these for Valentines day and OMG!
The strawberry smell is amazing as soon as you unwrap them. And they taste beyond amazing!
alisha s.
BRONX, NY
i love these, taste like a strawberry milkshake so yummy, i got big bag a 19oz from either cosco or bjs and im the only one in my house eatting them lol
Chrishaunda B.
Doral, FL
Lindt Lindor Strawberries & Cream White Chocolate Valentines Truffles How do these taste? I have been wanting to try these for a very long time