Kriselle M.
Kriselle M.
Costa Mesa, CA

Does anyone else love these over all the other flavors?!
Jocely M.
Jocely M.
April 19, 2016, 2:15 p.m.
I do they are great
Kammy T.
Kammy T.
Jan. 28, 2016, 7:54 a.m.
I'm right there with you. White chocolate is my Holy Grail. I'm not a chocolate girl and they say that white chocolate isn't real chocolate.. So, I guess it doesn't count.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Jan. 27, 2016, 11:13 a.m.
YEs!!! these are amazzinggg!!!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Dec. 18, 2014, 12:30 p.m.
They are one of my faves
Sayy F.
Sayy F.
Dec. 15, 2014, 10:36 p.m.
They can get really MILKY with the white chocolate, but I guess that's the best part ;)
Lily A.
Lily A.
Dec. 1, 2014, 9:27 p.m.
Yes, definitely my favorite.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Nov. 12, 2014, 2:16 p.m.
They are my favorite!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Sept. 15, 2014, 3:01 p.m.
This flavor is my husband's favorite. My favorite is milk chocolate, white chocolate is my second favorite of all flavors.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Aug. 2, 2014, 12:23 a.m.
Yes, which is unusual for me considering my general favorite chocolate would be milk chocolate. However, there's just something about this specific white chocolate that makes it so much better than the rest
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
May 30, 2014, 10:40 a.m.
Yes I typically do not eat any kind of chocolate and this is about the only thing I will eat.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Feb. 24, 2014, 4:27 p.m.
Im a hugeeeee lover of white chocolate so yes I do :) Much smoothr as well.
Deborah J.
Deborah J.
Dec. 20, 2013, 5:05 a.m.
Yes yes yes these are absolutely amazing they taste so very very god they are my good to chocolate
Bryana G.
Bryana G.
Oct. 27, 2013, 1:29 p.m.
Lovvve the white chocolate with the specks...mhmmm good!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Oct. 22, 2013, 10:19 p.m.
These are my absolute favorite candy of all time. I prefer white chocolate over others, but these are definitely the best white chocolate I've had. They are amazing.

Join Now