BY LINDT

Inspired by Italy’s classic ice cream flavour, Lindor Stracciatella truffles combine creamy white chocolate shells with slivers of cocoa that enrobe delectably smooth centres. A true delight to the senses.

Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Ingredients, Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Cocoa Nibs, Soya Lecithin, Artificial Flavour. May Contain Traces Of Peanuts, Hazelnuts And Almonds.

Lindt Lindor Stracciatella Chocolate
  • "The nice crunch of the shell which is white chocolate and cookie bits, then the white chocolate center melts in you mouth." in 52 reviews
  • "I've never tried any kind of Lindor truffles before, but I saw the milk & white milk chocolate ones at Easter time & thought they might be alright." in 22 reviews
  • "I havent tried these but I have tried there white chocolate ones and those were amazing I thought they wouldnt be so good but when I tried them they were absolutely amazing they became my second fav chocolate " in 14 reviews
  • "I absolutely ADORE these to the point if i dont hide them from myself I will have devoured the whole bag before I realize it! " in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite is the white chocolate one but it doesn't even matter they are all delicious." in 7 reviews
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
THIS FLAVOR. I cannot say enough about it. I remember the first time I had stracciatella gelato and I was very skeptical at first but then overwhelmed by how amazing it is. Its like a fancy Italian cookies and cream. Come to discover that Lindt makes this as truffles and I got so excited. Definitely try them!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lindt truffles are some of my favorite treats. I am a lover of most quality chocolate, so these were a no brainer! If you enjoy white chocolate, then give these a try. I prefer these over the white chocolate variety, since these are slightly less sweet. You will find it only takes one or two to cure that sweet tooth. The center is very smooth and creamy, but not gushy. Careful keeping these anywhere they might melt and don’t refrigerate them or the center becomes hard. They are a bit pricey, but if you can find them on sale be sure to try them.
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
Ok wow these were so good! I got them for Valentine’s day and the chocolate on the inside is so smooth and I love the outer layer crunch! These truffles are white chocolate with bits of milk chocolate crunch. Definitely try this flavor!!
Lauren R.
Lower Burrell
I love cookies n' cream anything. I used to think the Hershey's cookies n' cream bar was the greatest candy ever made, until I tried Lindt Lindor truffles. Their white chocolate truffles with cookie bits is my favorite. The chocolate inside is so silky and flavorful, and the cookie crunch adds a nice texture to the overall treat.
kendra l.
Winona, MN
I Love these chocolates! They are my favorite flavor of Lindt chocolate! I don’t buy them often because they are a little expensive for me! But they taste super good so every once in a while I will buy them!
Noami C.
Visalia
Kind of taste smooth and creamy and is my parent go to type of chocolate. Not expensive and so delicious. This chocolate I would describe as elegant and high class and better than nestle
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these truffles! The smoothness, richness and overall sweetness of the chocolate is mouth-watering. Some would say that they aren't any different from the rest or they are overpriced but I totally disagree! I buy these daily, many times for special occasions but still they are worth the price. The actually creaminess is not something you can get in any old Hershey's bar! These truffles are highly recommned and a most have in your kitchen all year round. I love them!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG!! I love these. The creamy taste in the middle, yumm! I love the cookies in the white chocolate. I like to put mine in the freezer and get cold. They are so good and then the inside just melts in your mouth.
Kendra W.
Elizabethton, TN
This is one of the smoothest chocolates I’ve ever ate and one thing I love about this product is they sell them in singles just about anywhere and that’s great when you just need to sooth the craving and affordable. All of them are fantastic but I prefer the white chocolate!
Mackenzie N.
Pantego
This stuff melts in your mouth! It’s so so so good! It is kinda pricy when buying the whole bag, but there are some places where you can buy an individual piece!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite flavor/style?
Madison W.
Augusta, GA
Would anyone recommend this kind over the other flavors?
Jayme K.
Syracuse, UT
Has anyone tried these? are they good?
Caroline S.
Fredonia, NY
Are these any good? or like overpowered with sweetness if that makes sense?
Erica D.