Lindt Lindor Raspberry Dark Chocolate Truffles uploaded by Jeannie A.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With a Smooth Raspberry Filling Natural Flavor. Do You Dream in Chocolate? Then discover Lindor and enjoy a moment that is yours:  When you break Lindor s delicate chocolate shell, the irresistibly smooth filling starts to melt, gently caressing all your senses and taking you to a place where chocolate dreams come true. Created by Lindt s Master Chocolatiers. Passion and Love for Chocolate Since 1845.

• Where can I buy these in store? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these? Do they taste good?4 Answers
  • I love this brand of chocolates but is the dark chocolate good?3 Answers
Lindt Lindor Raspberry Dark Chocolate Truffles
  • "Lindt truffles are some of the best and most high quality chocolate products for the regular public and these special dark chocolate raspberry truffles are not the exception, they are rich, decadent and smooth :)" in 2 reviews
  • "Lindt truffles are my absolute favorite treat, whether it's a special occasion or just a sweet treat on an ordinary day, they are always perfect." in 2 reviews
  • "Be careful, they're so good that you might find yourself finishing a whole bag at once!" in 2 reviews
Alexandra U.
By far my FAVORITE! I can't find them anywhere;( these are to die for such a perfect combination of dark chocolate and creamy raspberry chocolate. I wish I can find them in stores!! Def recommend to others!
Kayla R.
These are very creamy and they have an excellent raspberry flavor. The thing that ruins it for me, though, is that it has kind of a bitter aftertaste. I probably wouldn't buy them again.
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
Lindors are soooo good.! They truly are the definition of Amazing! Words cannot alone describe how delicious these chocolates are. To say that we all fight for them in my home is an understatement XD We all love and respect these chocolates and make sure to like buy all the aisles worth of them when they are on special XD. My mom is in love with the milk chocolates, my brothers love the dark chocolates, and I am in totally head over heels for the whit chocolate truffles! Super amazing and they never disappoint
Megan H.
Lindt truffles are my absolute favorite treat, whether it's a special occasion or just a sweet treat on an ordinary day, they are always perfect. They are incredibly smooth in the middle and seem to melt in your mouth. Dark Chocolate is my absolute favorite, but I can't say that really care for the raspberry part. It is a little too 'processed' tasting
Kirsten H.
These are my favorite truffles!!! They have the most delicious flavor that is great for any time of year. I can't get enough of the dark chocolate and raspberry mixed! I would definitely recommend this chocolate to anyone!
Alissa K.
I'm a big fan of Lindt chocolate but I wasn't so sure I would like the Raspberry Dark Chocolate Truffles since fruit flavored chocolates often don't taste the best. However, these are really good. The flavor is subtle and Lindt chocolate never disappoints with its delicious creaminess.
Elizabeth W.
Fairfax, VA
Tried one of these at work and actually had to spit it out. I'm not always a huge fan of dark chocolate, so maybe I shouldn't have tried this in the first place but I wanted to give it a try. The filling poured out and was dripping all over the place. I made such a mess and probably won't eat one of these ever again!
Abbey B.
Portland, TN
These are so delicious, but they do tend to have a "fake processed" flavor, which is so sad, because they go down so easy! They're actually really good to melt down and make brownies with, since it leaves a faint raspberry flavor. Great to melt over ice cream too. :)
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love Raspberry? Then these truffles are for you! My boyfriend got me these for Valentine's Day this year and we both can't have enough. The filling is smooth and it just melts in your mouth.
Angela S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The chocolate, as always, is creamy and delicious. I am not fond of the raspberry. At times, it tasted like the prefect blend. Other times, it didn't taste right, like a sweet, tart, not-quite-there flavor.
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Has anyone tried these? Do they taste good?
Zariah L.
San Francisco, CA
I love this brand of chocolates but is the dark chocolate good?
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
Are these for a limited time only?
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Where can I buy these in store?