Lindt Lindor Raspberry Dark Chocolate Truffles uploaded by Jeannie A.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With a Smooth Raspberry Filling Natural Flavor. Do You Dream in Chocolate? Then discover Lindor and enjoy a moment that is yours:  When you break Lindor s delicate chocolate shell, the irresistibly smooth filling starts to melt, gently caressing all your senses and taking you to a place where chocolate dreams come true. Created by Lindt s Master Chocolatiers. Passion and Love for Chocolate Since 1845.

• Where can I buy these in store? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these? Do they taste good?4 Answers
  • I love this brand of chocolates but is the dark chocolate...3 Answers
Lindt Lindor Raspberry Dark Chocolate Truffles
  • "Lindt truffles are some of the best and most high quality chocolate products for the regular public and these special dark chocolate raspberry truffles are not the exception, they are rich, decadent and smooth :)" in 2 reviews
  • "Lindt truffles are my absolute favorite treat, whether it's a special occasion or just a sweet treat on an ordinary day, they are always perfect." in 2 reviews
  • "Be careful, they're so good that you might find yourself finishing a whole bag at once!" in 2 reviews
Elizabeth E.
I had the privilege of tying this flavor this past Christmas. I was incredibly sad when they were discontinued. I am a huge fan of both raspberry and dark chocolate, so these were bound to be spectacular. If they were still in store, I would probably buy every bag I could get my hands on. They were THAT good!
Alex S.
I have always loved Lindt products and these ones are amazing! My favorite combination is dark chocolate and raspberry so these have been great. They are a little pricey for chocolate but definitely worth it!
Alexandra U.
By far my FAVORITE! I can't find them anywhere;( these are to die for such a perfect combination of dark chocolate and creamy raspberry chocolate. I wish I can find them in stores!! Def recommend to others!
Kayla R.
These are very creamy and they have an excellent raspberry flavor. The thing that ruins it for me, though, is that it has kind of a bitter aftertaste. I probably wouldn't buy them again.
Yurani M.
Fontana, CA
Lindors are soooo good.! They truly are the definition of Amazing! Words cannot alone describe how delicious these chocolates are. To say that we all fight for them in my home is an understatement XD We all love and respect these chocolates and make sure to like buy all the aisles worth of them when they are on special XD. My mom is in love with the milk chocolates, my brothers love the dark chocolates, and I am in totally head over heels for the whit chocolate truffles! Super amazing and they never disappoint
Ashley M.
Newberry, MI
I actually got these for Valentines Day this year. I am not a huge fan of raspberry or even dark chocolate. But these weren't that bad. The dark chocolate did taste a little bitter, but normally dark chocolate has that bitter taste. I did have other people try them, and they seemed to enjoy them. If you are a fan of dark chocolate and/or raspberry, this is something you should try.
Megan H.
Lindt truffles are my absolute favorite treat, whether it's a special occasion or just a sweet treat on an ordinary day, they are always perfect. They are incredibly smooth in the middle and seem to melt in your mouth. Dark Chocolate is my absolute favorite, but I can't say that really care for the raspberry part. It is a little too 'processed' tasting
Kirsten H.
These are my favorite truffles!!! They have the most delicious flavor that is great for any time of year. I can't get enough of the dark chocolate and raspberry mixed! I would definitely recommend this chocolate to anyone!
Claire D.
Minneapolis, MN
Really intense raspberry flavor. I prefer Lindt over all, I compare it almost to a Godiva like quality product, which for me to find a truffle similar to ones they sell at a fraction of the price keep my cravings down. This is a must on my PMS list.
Alexandra W.
Norwalk, CT
I LOVE RASPBERRY!!! and this dark chocolate and raspberry mix is extremely delicious. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone unless they're allergic to raspberries or chocolate which would be horrible majorly Try this out if you haven't!!!!
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Has anyone tried these? Do they taste good?
zariah l.
Reading, PA
I love this brand of chocolates but is the dark chocolate good?
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Where can I buy these in store?
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
Are these for a limited time only?